18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I hate school

why do i have to go to school. People are so unkind and spitfull to me and i hate it

Re: I hate school

Lou are you around? You want to talk. I really need someone to talk to

Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time at school, it's hard when you're forced to go somewhere that you really don't want to go to - I sometimes feel that way about work. Are there any good things about going? Sometimes it can be hard to think of them but it can help to make you feel better about going - if you can think of a few things that are ok or even good about it?

I cant sleep. Its been a bad night for me. Ive been seeing and hearing things all night. I cant go back to sleep now. I do like some things about school. I get to go the time out room and the nurse whenever i like and i love art and drama. thats all i like. I dont feel safe at school all of the time. I dont want to go today.

Sorry bud, school can certainly suck! Hope your feeling bit better now that it's the weekend :)

Im at my dads for the weekend. Love being with my dad we do some epic stuff together we are going on a 10 mile bike ride tomorrow