18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone there

is no body talking here no more.
Lou where have you gone

Re: Anyone there

Hey Kiki. What's up? You ok?

hello lou. i been waiting for u to come back on. u want to talk. im not having a good day. i dont want to talk about it can we just talk about anything to take my mind of it. Are u ok

Well I'm online now for a bit if you want to talk? What would you like to talk about? Maybe I can cheer you up a little? I could find some really cheesy music to make you smile if you like? Whatever you want is fine by me

Cool lets do music

get ready for cheesy lol

ive not heard the first 1 before. i like it though

Am I succeeding in gaining a smile? even if its just a little one?

Yes thankyou lou. i have to go for my bath now. i will be back later

Ok lovely. Speak soon.

You still here lou?

Someone talk to me

Hey kiki. How you doing today bud?

hey there kdog. im having a really tough time. The last couple of days have been hard. Im feeling really really lonely do u want to chat with me

Ye sure I'd be happy to :)

Do you wanna email me? I'll warn you before hand though sometimes it takes me a while to reply! But I'll try my best ;)

ok i will email. Am i allowed though because i did email laurie but she doesnt reply to me

She must not be getting them but you've got mine :)

Hi people!

I'm Daisy just posting on here to let you know who I am and say hi! But just to warn you I'm pretty rubbish with keeping up with things, especially since I'm used to an iPhone letting me know when people want to speak to me! But I will try my best to come on here and see what people are posting!

I'm a volunteer at 18U :)

Hi! Hope your feeling better Kiki? And great idea with the cheesy songs Lou! Got to love a cheesy song!

hello daisy i like your name it is a pretty name. i am going to remember it and when i have a baby when i am older i am going to call it daisy. i have to go to school today. I had yesterday off. i was very ill but wasnt really but my mum worked it out so shes making me go today

Hey everyone!

I'm Zoe. Kiki I'm sorry you've not been feeling so good lately, hope you're feeling better now! Lou that was a really good idea to post those songs and so thoughtful! They made me smile anyway!
I love the songs especially the bewitched one.
Here's another cheesy one from back in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVzJIrpharU

Kiki, Lou, K-Dog and Daisy are all really cool names, I like them.

If anyone wants to chat to me we can chat on here or by email :)

Zoe

Hello zoe

thats it **** me wont u. all u girls stick together and ******* blank me well **** u all

You need to start being nice to people and use kind words. no body will talk to you when you talk like that

Thanks Kiki I love my name and a lot of people say they like it too! It's a nice name for a future baby, I've never had anyone not like my name and I love having it, I think it must be annoying if you have a name you don't really like, my dad changed his name as he was called wilf! And he really didn't like that name!

I'm sorry you feel like people are ignoring you hall, I haven't looked through all the posts on here to reply to many, I'm just getting used to it, but you should try not to get yourself so angry at people as they don't mean to make you feel ignored,. I know certainly didn't! But I will try look out for if your wanting to speak about anything! And it's also okay to feel angry some time!

lol wilf

I'm not coming on here again. Its not a nice place to be