18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
aint no 1 talking on here no more

aint no 1talking on here no more

Re: aint no 1 talking on here no more

Hey hall. I'm around if you want to chat. Sometimes it is quiet on here.

y u wanna talk to me. U told me u dint want 2 so y say u will

That's not true hall. I did say it was probably best you emailed someone else as I seemed to make things worse and made you rather angry. I didn't want to do that so that's why I suggested you emailed a worker from 18u rather than me. I'm happy to talk to you on here

u dint reply to my emails u dont give a **** so dont make out u do. u making out ur all this when ur not u r mean in emails but its me who gets all the **** for it n will do 4 writin this

I'm so sorry if I came across as mean in emails. I never meant to. I would not intentionally upset you. I'm so sorry. You're right though, I am nothing, I'm worthless and I've had enough. I won't be commenting again nor will I be coming back I'm don't with it all. Please talk to someone else hall. You're worth so much more and I'm so sorry

i dint say u was them things. now iam gonna get in **** again n i aint done oat

Hey guys,

Deary me there's a lot of hurt in this thread!

If either of you need to talk remember you can email or text workers.

I think you are both people that care about others, usually the most caring people are also some of the most sensitive ones (in a good way) which means they're also more open to being hurt sadly.

I hope you both stick around and are able to get and give some support

i aint done oat

I'm not saying you have bud it's not my place to judge.

I think when people around us get upset it's sometimes important to think about ourselves and what we can do to stop people getting upset or help to make them feel better. Sometimes there's nothing we can do but sometimes a kind word or 3 can go a long way as well.

Its not helpful to blame ourselves or each other. But it's always good to think

what u on about

Hey, just wanted to say that if anyone wants to speak to me then feel free to email me!!!