18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
questions

Thought it would be fun to do this :-) feel free to join in, i'll do it too.

1) Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
2) What is your favorite book and favorite character?
3) If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?
4) If you could bring one famous musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
5) Would you go sky diving?
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
7)If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
8)If you could speak another language, which would it be and why?
9)What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to or what's the best film you've seen?
10) If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?

Re: questions

I'd love to go to Jamaica
2) What is your favorite book and favorite character? I have so many, including To Kill a Mockingbird and The Bridge to Terabithia, but I think that the Harry Potter books will always be my fave
3) If you could be an animal, which animal would you be? I'd be a sea turtle
4) If you could bring one famous musician back from the dead, who would it be and why? Too hard to choose
5) Would you go sky diving? YES YES YES
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be? Depending on the weather, I would take suncream (I burn easily). I would also take chocolate and harry potter
7)If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I'd like the ability to be invisible whenever I want
8)If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? Hablo un poco de espaNol pero me gustaria mejorar mi espanola.
9)What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to or what's the best film you've seen? TITP 2011 was amazing.
10) If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why? Probably a butternut squash becaue they're weird

The Maldives

2) What is your favorite book and favorite character?
Not really into books but if I had to pick it would be Private peaceful

3) If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?
I would be a wolf

4) If you could bring one famous musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
that would definitely have to be Johnny cash!

5) Would you go sky diving?
Yeah why not!

6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
my dog, my phone, solar power charger👌🏿

7)If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
to be able to fly!

8)If you could speak another language, which would it be and why?
Sign language!

9)What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to or what's the best film you've seen?
Best concert I have been to is The View I have been to most of the Dundee gigs!

10) If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
I would be a potato because everyone likes them in some form!

I'll try answer but I haven't done much in life but here goes

1.. I've never been out of the UK so I would be happy to go anywhere. Maybe Australia.

2.. Apart from books I studied in literature, of mice and men, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and a couple of others I've only ever owned one book and only part read it. It was called old yellor.

3.. I would be a bird.

4.. definitely Amy Winehouse.

5.. no definitely not. I have the worst luck in the world and would probably drop straight to the ground.

6.. I wouldn't take anything. Would just be grateful to get away from reality

7.. definitely to see into the future. I would know what to expect then, if life really is worth living and so on.

8.. Welsh is my first language and then English. I know a little french but not much. I think I would like to be able to speak Chinese

9.. never been to a concert

10.. I would be a Brussels sprout. Why I'm not really sure. Maybe because like me most don't like them and they just get left on the plate.

Zoe
Thought it would be fun to do this :-) feel free to join in, i'll do it too.

1) Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Africa, all of it by motorbike or jeep
2) What is your favorite book and favorite character? Last days. Nerit
3) If you could be an animal, which animal would you be? Snow leopard.
4) If you could bring one famous musician back from the dead, who would it be and why? Do you want zombies! Cause that's how you get zombies!
5) Would you go sky diving? Done it! A few years back to raise money for 18U. I'd do it again.
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be? A pick up truck with loads of fuel. Kindle. Knife.
7)If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Invincibility
8)If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? Polish, because there's loads of people around to speak it with.
9)What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to or what's the best film you've seen? I'll break the mould and go series. The Walking Dead
10) If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why? Turnip. Because they just be who they are and mind their own business

1) Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? I've never been to China and would love to go there but would have to take my own food as I couldn't eat their food. I've seen it on TV and no way.

2) What is your favorite book and favorite character? My all time favourite, if I have to choose just one, is Call of the Wild by Jack London if i recall rightly. Can't remember the name of the wolf but he's my fave character.

3) If you could be an animal, which animal would you be? I would be my Siamese cat.

4) If you could bring one famous musician back from the dead, who would it be and why? Has to be Bowie.

5) Would you go sky diving? I would give it a go but would surely get tangled and die.

6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be? A boat, a book and sun screen.

7)If you could have one superpower, what would it be?The power to speak and understand any language.

8)If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? See number 7.

9)What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to or what's the best film you've seen? Meat Loaf in Glasgow and Bowie in Edinburgh and Proclaimers in Dundee. Cannot choose between them as they were all awesome. Best film ever was The Day After Tomorrow.
10) If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why? I would be an onion because they have so many uses and are very popular.

1) Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Jamaca
2) What is your favorite book and favorite character? The hunger games series.
3) If you could be an animal, which animal would you be? I would be a zebra
4) If you could bring one famous musician back from the dead, who would it be and why? I dont know
5) Would you go sky diving? Yes i would love to
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be? my phone my lip gloss and this isnt an item but i would take my mum
7)If you could have one superpower, what would it be? i already have a superpower to see my past life. i would like to fly so i can fly away when ever i wanted to
8)If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? spanish because i am going to Spain this year and i could then speak the language when im there
9)What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to or what's the best film you've seen? i cant decided between jls or 1ds. They were both epic
10) If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why? Carrot because its the only vegetable i like [/quote]