18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another set of questions

Here's my list of questions for you guys.

1. If you could change just one thing in the world what would it be?

2. Would you prefer to be rich or poor?

3. Sporty or lazy?

4. If you could ask the prime minister one question what would it be?

5. What famous person would you like to meet?

6. Reality TV or soaps?

7. If you could be famous what would you like to be famous for?

8. Sweets or chocolate?

9. Favourite film?

10. Eat in or eat out?

Re: Another set of questions

1. If you could change just one thing in the world, what would it be? = that's farrrrrr to difficult a question for my small indecisive mind. I'll get back to you.
2. Would you prefer to be rich or poor? I'd rather stay somewhere in between
3. Sporty or lazy? I'd rather be sporty than lazy. I'm not sure if I'm lazy or not. I'm definitely not sporty but in my opinion, it's not all about that.. I'd say I'm motivated. Just not sporty. Haha.
4. If you could ask the prime minister one question, what would it be? = hmmmmmm. Hard. I'd probably ask/beg for better mental health services because that's something close to my heart.
5. What famous person would you like to meet? = SO MANY PEOPLE. Jk Rowling and Morrissey are probably who id like to meet most though.
6. Reality tv or soaps? = I prefer reality TV
7. If you could be famous, what would you be famous for = I think that I'd hate to be famous..... But if I was going to be famous, I'd like to be famous for something positive.
8. Sweets or chocolate? = chocolate!
9. Favourite film? = here are a list: moonrise kingdom, billy Elliot, Harry Potter, the lion king, the witches, stand by me, kes
10. Eat in or eat out? = eat out

Doing this has just shown me how indecisive I am! Haha. Thanks though Lou I enjoyed doing this, was a bit of fun!

. If you could change just one thing in the world what would it be?
hm this is a tough one.. I think I would change the fact that there are so many countries living in poverty. making sure everyone has a home education and essential supplies

2. Would you prefer to be rich or poor?
Rich ofcourse who wouldn't!

3. Sporty or lazy?
in between!

4. If you could ask the prime minister one question what would it be?
'what do you actually do right' hah!

5. What famous person would you like to meet?
Ed Sheeran

6. Reality TV or soaps?
Both!

7. If you could be famous what would you like to be famous for?
Acting

8. Sweets or chocolate?
sour sweets!

9. Favourite film?
step brothers

10. Eat in or eat out?
defo eat in! cosy in pyjamas lol

Lou

1. If you could change just one thing in the world what would it be? I would make grass pink or red as green is so boring.

2. Would you prefer to be rich or poor? I would be rich in people and love but poor in money as money cannot buy love.

3. Sporty or lazy? Lazy for sure as I cannot imagine even running to catch a bus.

4. If you could ask the prime minister one question what would it be? Why? How is it possible that people can be homeless when buildings stand empty? is that 2 questions? or 3 now?oh no I think it's become 5?

5. What famous person would you like to meet? Bob Marley, Freddie Mercury, Ghandi, Martin Luther king and Jesus but they are all dead so I might have to wait?

6. Reality TV or soaps? Casualty is ace

7. If you could be famous what would you like to be famous for? Being human and kind

8. Sweets or chocolate? Neither

9. Favourite film? The Day After tomorrow

10. Eat in or eat out? out for sure so I don't have to cook.

Lou

1. If you could change just one thing in the world what would it be? End abuse. Or if it needs to be silly make gravity like a quarter but we all stay as strong as we are now so we can just jump to get places.

2. Would you prefer to be rich or poor? Somewhere in between. I just need enough money for all the things I want!

3. Sporty or lazy? Sporty

4. If you could ask the prime minister one question what would it be? Why are you talking to me

5. What famous person would you like to meet? None really, I guess Walking Dead people

6. Reality TV or soaps? Waking dead. So reality!

7. If you could be famous what would you like to be famous for? Something immensely heroic! Like saving puppies from terrorists or some such

8. Sweets or chocolate? Chocolate

9. Favourite film? Walking dead!!!!!!!!

10. Eat in or eat out? In

1. If you could change just one thing in the world what would it be? bullies. i would make them all disappear

2. Would you prefer to be rich or poor? rich then i could buy loads of clothes and i really want a pair of ghds

3. Sporty or lazy? Sporty. I am in top set at gymnastics and i play tennis and in my schools girls football team and i go on a 5 mile bike ride with my dad every weekend sometimes we go 10 miles

4. If you could ask the prime minister one question what would it be? do you ever wear jeans or joggers

5. What famous person would you like to meet? Joey essex i love him

6. Reality TV or soaps? Reality

7. If you could be famous what would you like to be famous for? Winning Wimbledon

8. Sweets or chocolate? Sweets i eat to many skittles. i love the sour ones

9. Favourite film? The hunger games and Harry potter

10. Eat in or eat out? eat out. pizza hut is my all time favourite
[/quote]