18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
its me Kiki again

Hello everyone i am back

Re: its me Kiki again

Welcome back kiki :)

Hey Kiki!

hello k dog and zoe. How are you both?

Hey Kiki

I'm good thanks Kiki! Hope you're good too

Hi Kiki hope your well!

I am ok except school was not so good. How are you? Hey lou ive missed chatting to you

There was a time when I absolutely hated school, but it got better so I hope it gets better for you too!

Hey Kiki, im sorry to hear that hopefully it gets better soon! Im good thanks. What about today how's your day going?

I hate school. I'm sick of being the class freak. Just because im different doesnt mean im a freak does it? Im feeling really sad. is anyone around to talk to

No, you're definitely not a freak and no one has the right to make you feel like you are one. being different is important. We're all unique and that makes us special. Hope things get better for you soon!

Zoe are you free to chat? I'm running away from my life to start a fresh in a place no one knows me. I'm the saddest ive ever been