18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
little hello

Just wanted to post a little note to say thankyou for your help and support. I'll not leave it so long before coming back this time...and hey, maybe my skills can be of use one day! Laurie, Karen, Sandra, Irene...you guys rule! If only i'd found you sooner...fancy a trauma centre one day? If i can ever be of any help, you know how to contact me.
Take care xxx

Re: little hello

hey you! it was sooo good to see you again. and to hear you talking! we missed you! you need to stay in touch with us now and let us try to help. funny you should mention a trauma centre as we are working and talking and planning with a few people just now to try and get exactly that. it's not going to be easy but we are working on it.

Thanks for replying so promptly! I have this vision that one day i'll make a difference and who knows, maybe through 18u I can begin to find my way again. Promise I'll try to keep my voice! "< I look forward to getting to know you all. xxx

hi it was really good seeing u again just wish i could have helped more but i really hope u will stay in touch and pop in to see us more often hope to see u again soon

Hello

Really good to see you again today. Even if we did keep you very busy! I hope you can come down more and help us out as it is good to see you. Maybe we can use your skills too, might come in useful when we are at T in the Park next year:) Thanks for posting! Take care and see you soon.

Hey again. Hope you've had a nice weekend everybody...might pop in tomorrow - see you then xxx