18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ummm?

i dont really know what speak to anyone on this site is going to do but i really need help dont wanna meet anyone though because im to freaked out but is there another way i could speak to someone? xxx

Re: Ummm?

Hi Kelly

I do know its hard to start talking to someone but it does help. I am the support worker at 18 and under and I can give you my email address or if you want to call the office (01382 206222)you can and ask for Sandra. I really would like you to get in touch, you don't need to say anything I can yap for Scotland as I am sure Laurie will agree with me!!

Please get in touch
Take care
Sandra
x

i dnt wana fne or that yh can i talk 2 u on email if u can do that?

xx

hi kelly,
my name is jerri and i'm also a support worker. sandra is off today so if your needing to talk you could email me, my address is jezz2088@aol.com
take care