18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
:) lol

hello i dunno what to say but i think thanks for coming to see me is a good start didn't make it go away but it helped alot and i know it did take alot of funding so thanks
lots of love shannon XXXXxxxxXXXXX

Re: :) lol

Hi Shannon

I have sent you an email!! Sorry been off work with the FLU its the same one I had when I met you! Think it likes me cause it dont want to go!!

Say hi to your mum for me. x

Take care and stay in touch
Sandra x

Re: :) lol

hey,cheers for replying by the way it was nice of you :) i like the 18 and under page and i dunno who sent that realy long poem ...baby raindow or something like that but it was realy good :) couldn't write soething like that :) dont have the skills but any way thx it was good of you as i have said mum said hi too she is chuffed that you came and spoke to me ...i was meaning to say thx for all the funding to get here must have been a lot of trouble but you did it just for me i feel spech hehe rolling face it makes me smile