18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My m8

hi
my m8 has bin gettin help 4m one of the support workers 4m you guys nd she told me abot u's so thought id ask if thrs sum1 id be able 2 talk to about stuff just realy nd 2 tlk 2 b truthful my email is taylorjaybaby@live.co.uk if u cnt its al cool.

Re: My m8

Hi there, its really hard taking the first step i know - i speak from experience. If you want to talk or just email some waffling! you can contact me, laura on Lauraa136@hotmail.com
Take care chic, xxx

Re: My m8

hello. i agree with laure it is hard at first, but it gets easier. you can phone us here at 18 & under on 01382 206222 and there's nearly always someone free to talk to you. i'm a support worker along with a couple others. you can email me if you'd like to talk on jezz2088@aol.com
take care, jerri