18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sorry

Hi

I am just posting a little note to say Hi and also to let you know that I am not feeling too good at the mo and not been in work. Its only a flu but I am not to go into the office in case I make anyone else ill! I think I have already did this oops! sorry x x

I will be back really soon! You can't get rid of me that easily

Chat to ya all later
Sandra
x x x x

Re: Sorry

Get better soon Sandra. I miss you! Give me a few more years...and ill discover that miracle pill for you! take care xxx

Re : sorry

Heyy(LL) yeah you gotta get better soon likes!(L)

see yah soon xxxxx

Come back bud, bought u a can of red bull today and you weren't even there to drink it :( The office is too quiet without u so get well soon :( x x

hey sandra, hope you get better soon. buit take as long as you need so as not to get anymore little kids ill lol. you deserve the rest anyway. see you soon x