18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hello

hello everyone!
how ya'll doing? whats new? i just got the internet on at home and i've been so excited and just want to go on it all the time but then have nothing to do. so if anyone has any idea's? lol. its great though cause its really hard to get on the internet at work, even more so now because laurie is back from her holiday and hogs it lol. (dont tell her i said that)
anyway was just writing to ask how everyone is.
jerri x

Re: hello

Well hello Jerri! I am most definately telling laurie you said that unless you buy me a can of red bull everyday this week! Lol maybe you should use the internet to buy some fashionable clothes?! Just a thought! Anyway i shall see you at work 2moro. Katy x

well thank you for your helpful input. but see the problem would still be that i'm buying my own clothes so will still be unfashionable. maybe we should do some sort of competition in the office? on the next pay day i'll give some young people in the office all the same amount of money and they'll all go out and buy me an outfit. then we can do a fashion show with my special cat walk then the winner gets some sort of prize. lol.
incase anyone doesn't know, my bad dressing at work everyday is becoming a running joke in the office. i think katie especially finds this amusing.

Hey Jerri

I think that would be a great idea to get the young people to go out and dress us! As long as we can make some rules ie. nothing above the knee for us old ones and nothing too bright either. Oh I must be getting old never mind the rules it would be good to see what they come up with. Missin' all you guys! See you next week when I am back from holidays.
Love Sandra x

Oh forgot to say any young people that would like to help Jerri and Katy get some ommphff into thier fashion wardrobe please post here and get them some help! They are both really desperate! tee hee!!!!!! Please do it before the end of October as we are all going to London for the launch of "See us hear us" I really don't want to be walking around London with them the way they dress just now.
Thanks
Sandra (the older one)
xx

hi Sandra.
i didnt say us, just me that needs the help. i think your probably beond all help. hee hee. this is war sandra! lol.
hope your having a great holiday and we're all missing you. its been too fresh smelling in there all week so we need you back to fart all over the place lol.
have a good holiday x

yes yes clothes hello etc.

lol! for anyone that doesnt know me and jerri are related (unlucky for me) she is my annoying little sister so i am allowed to be a little bit mean to her lol