18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A PUBLIC THANK YOU!

Hi everyone,

I would like to give a very special mention to a worker at 18 and under. Carol is a volunteer with us she not only does all the art work for us (which saves us thousands of pounds) she also cooks really fantastic lunches, stays up all night baking and so many other jobs I would be here all night typing them. The workers that meet with the young people would not be able to do thier jobs so well if it was not for people like Carol, Irene, Susan and of course Laurie. There are a full team of workers behind us and they do not normally get a thank you because they are behind the scenes. I would like to thank everyone of them not just for the work they do but also for making it a really great place to work. Thank you, you all make it so much easier to get out of bed for work in the morning!

Thanks a million
x

Re: A PUBLIC THANK YOU!

awww thats dead nice! well everyone at 18 and under is fab so they all should get a thanks:O! xx

I love the cooked breakfasts and doughnuts! mmmm! Thankyou everyone! And, ill hopefully see you all soon xxx

hey i agree carol is a wonder, her bridies are the bestest ever and ever!

what on earth are you thanking laurie and irene and susan for though? lol am joking they are all brilliant and keep the office rolling so well done them.

and so nobody feels left out thanks also to aileen marley sandra mac jerri joseph katy laura sean and most especially keiran!

and the office would not be there without the volunteers, i wont name you all cause you are many and i am lazy but thank you.

also big thanks to the students and a massive thank you to all the young people that are constantly an inspiration to us all, you are my favourite! x x x