18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
khednaa the ace new resource

hey i want to say cheers you lot to everyone that saw me and lauras presentation today (monday) of the VIP resource we designed, we were both really nervous about it and we are both really grateful for all the support and positive feedback we got it really meant a lot.

so CHEERS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!S lol

long live khednaa!

ps-
for anyone who didnt see it it is a giant daisy made of foam and fibreglass with cool games inside it like jigsaws and touchy 3D feelings, khednaa is punjabi for - to play - and we did a star wars type presentation with lauries face photoshopped on to yodas body lol!

its absolutely hilarious if your in the office and want to see it just ask me its on me laptop any hoo

x

K

Re: khednaa the ace new resource

usually keiran talks alot of rubbish, but on this occasion he's telling the truth. the presentation was very funny and even had laurie crying with laughter! but khednaa is a great idea and was really well done. i really liked the touchy feelings and thought it was a great idea to help people with learing difficulties and i really think it will work and help people. well done laura and keiran!!!

it was good, i'll give you that. it was also funny. luckily for you i have a good sense of humour

just seen it the other day, i think its well cool =)
all the faces are the BEST foo:L

and the flower is well smart

xx