18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i duno!?

I learned to love and trust you
now i don't know what I'm gonna do
wont have you in my life anymore
Ive honestly never felt any lower
you said i haven't done anything wrong
and it will all be ok, if i just stay strong
but i find that really hard to do
when i know i wont have you to talk to
why have things changed i dont understand
i need you beside me, there to hold my hand

how can people say open up, be a Saviour, be free!
cos every time i let someone in, they leave me
then they want me to repeat every word Ive ever spoken
to someone else just for my trust to again be broken

well I'll always keep you in my heart
its because of you i haven't fell apart
now I'll stop talking, because i cant trust again

but Ive got my poems, a paper and pen
I'll miss talking to you real real bad
and thinking about that i feel so sad
i cant let myself cry, that just shows I'm weak
and forever i was quite until you let me speak
now thats all over Ive gotta let it be
someday soon i hope you smile at me

Cx

Re: i duno!?

This is another great poem. You have a real talent at being able to express how you feel. Im sorry you feel like you can't talk to this person anymore. Im also sorry you feel like you can't talk anymore. Is there any way you could try and tell this person how you feel? Maybe by showing them this poem or writing a letter explaining how you feel if talking is too hard? I understand how hard it is to trust somebody but you don't have to be alone in this. You have found your voice before and I believe you can do it again. You are stronger than you think. Sharing your poems is not an easy thing to do and being able to do this will encourage others to find the strength to share theirs too. Keep writing and hang in there.

no i dont want to stop talking to her but its just not what she does anymore:( xx

Im sorry to hear that. There are lots of people within the centre who you can talk to in complete confidence and at your own pace. I know it will be hard to begin talking to someone else but it will get easier in time. I understand you may not believe me which is ok but if you can believe in yourself and recognise your strengths then you are already beginning.

i agree. what a great poem. i think it says so much for you that you learned to trust and start talking. don't let it go to waste now just because someone has moved on. this is about you. not the person you learned to trust. you did the hard work. you still will. you have so much talent. if you trusted once, you can trust again. i do know that it can be difficult. but if you can just trust in yourself and your ability to get through this, you will move on and do great things with your life. easy for me to say but believe me, i do know a few things coz i've been on this planet a long long time.

nope if i cant talk to her then not be funny but i cant talk to anyone else the things i told her were so hard and i cant go through doing that again x

Laurie is right - mainly the bit where she said about being on the planet a long time! lol seriously though - you can do this. Try not to shut off from all the resources around you that can help. Why not take advantage of them? You can talk if and when you choose to. On your terms, in your own time, and in whatever way is easiest. It's often easy to get stuck in a rut where it seems that nobody can help and you are in this alone. You're not alone and there are people who can help - honest.

Nahh im fine. everyone you get close to and open up to ends up leaving cant be bothered with that again lol thanks anyway! x

People will always come in and out of your life. Sometimes it's because of things outwith their control, sometimes it's because of circumstances, sometimes it's about moving on and sometimes there doesn't really seem to be any explanation. Whatever the reason, you need to remember it's not your fault. If you change your mind there will always be someone to listen to you at the centre. Remember it's always been you that has done the hard work and you'll continue to do so. Keep strong.

yeah thanks but its fine x

i really do know and understand that feeling. but i also know you will get through this, and i know it really is hard to believe so it wont matter how many people tell you, but trust gets easier. i promise.

and just because someone is moving on doesnt mean they are moving away from you. i think you will find not as much changes as you think it will.

always here. hugs xxx

hey its a shame you feel that way nb, you know who i found i can always rely on though? me! like i said in a different post youv already proved how strong you are (even if you dont realise it, yet!) so trust yourself to look out for you and i know youl be ok.

and remember we are all here for you even if its just as some peeps to chill wit, aieet? xx

awww you actully sounded like you were caring in that comment you just made me smile:D x

lol maybe i do x (just dont tell anyone it will ruin my bad boy image!)

aww(L)x

oi! dont make that 'in he cute' noise at me! lol x

oops sorry! but you know your cute yourself haha:L you just dont want other people to know:P

lol whateva! have you checked out this sonnet battle thats going on? i think mystery is the best Kx

lol no one can know!