18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
launch of book in london

Nearly all the workers from eighteen and under are down in london tonight at the launch of our school book to help young abuse survivors. i wish i could be with these ambassadors from dundee and i know they will all be doing their best to tell everyone about our work.
well done the london crew!
and cheers to the few who stayed behind and not only kept the services running but helped us avoid a crisis or two.
i am off work sick just now and those who have stayed behind covered my work and everyone else's. plus dealt with everything that we deal with daily.
i am lucky to have all you guys.
mind you, for the record, sometimes you are all a pain!
please, london crew, please stay out of trouble in london. but have a good time while you are there.

Re: launch of book in london

Hello! we're posting from london. woohoo! just wanted to drop a message to let you all know we're still alive (no thanks to shaun). lol. we're just up and away to go hit shops soon and try see a bit of london. keiran is going to become the man that cant be moved, (we'll explain later). katy just announced right there that she's getting grumpy cause she's hungry, but says hi to everyone, she's now even grumpier cause someone just stole her bed! we were going to ask shaun if he had anything to say, but he's so small we cant find him. everyone else seems to be sleeping too.
but just wanted to say that everyone did brilliantly at the launch and were talking like mad about 18 & under and the book and everything else, we were trying to keep people there till the books came, (which they never anyway) but well done everyone here and back at the office. thank you all, you did 18 & Under very proud.

Re: Re: launch of book in london

It sound to me as though you all had a great time and managed to stay sober enough to win round lots of MP's and other people. This was our first time at Westminister and hopefully it will not be our last.
Safe journy home