18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Noddy

I heard yesterday that Noddy the rabbit from Kirkton Community Support had died. For those of us who knew him, it is a great loss. The place will not be the same without him hopping around and scratching his head on our feet.
He had a good life and we will all miss him. The drumming kids in the Kirkton Beat will all miss him every Monday.
R.I.P. Noddy!

Re: Noddy

Awww that rabit was soo cute! aww what a wee shame:O:( xx

The kids and everyone else will really miss him. RIP.

I heard the sad news about Noddy. He will be greatly missed. R.I.P Noddy xxxxxxx

noddy had a great life! i 'saved' him from someone who was nice but unable to care for him properly and since then he has been shaking it up in beauly and having a great hoppy time, he will be missed but he was quite a few years old for a rabbit and now he is young again and hopping round with all the bunny angels in the sky warren.

will miss you noddy!

Keiran x