18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
:( hlep

i gto told abuot this site from other site cool2takl and they said i hsould speak to sokeone on here i enesd to get help is thre skoeone i can talk to ?

Re: :( hlep

Hi there. Im glad you found our website. Eighteen And Under offers confidential support to anyone under the age of 18 who has been abused in any way. You can drop in to our office to see a support worker, post on this message board, email a support worker on a one to one basis or phone our free phone number on 08007314080. The free phone number is staffed Monday-Friday 9-5 except on a Thursday when we are open until 7.30pm. There is always an answering machine incase you would like to leave a message and somebody will get back to you. If i can help anymore then just let me know by posting back or phoning the free phone number. Take care.

um email before so i cna speka befoe i mete with them if thast ok how do i do that

Re: Re: :( hlep

hi,
of course you can talk by e mail first before meeting someone.
my e mail address is lormac1053@aol.com and that's the eighteen and under e mail address.
ij you prefer to talk to one of the other people on this web site then thats okay too. some of them are workers at 18u and some are not. sometimes it helps to talk to one person sometime it helps to talk to a few people.

hi there. sorry its taken me a while to reply to you. my name is jerri and im one of the support workers. just thought i'd let you know who i am and give my details incase you want to talk. my email address is jezz2088@aol.com and your more than welcome to get in touch with me. well done for coming on the message board.
take care, jerri