18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Some "what if" questions??

Some of these questions are so hard to answer but its a good way to keep your mind busy and distracted!

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be?

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do?

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose?

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose?

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

if anyone wants any more of these questions let me know and i will post some more xx have fun answering them!! xx

Re: Some "what if" questions??

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? say bye to everyone i care about x

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? i would say that everyone should be nice to each other, care about each other and stop being so ******

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Whos that girl - Hilary Duff

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? a doliphin cos then i could be free to do what i wanted and swim anywhere i wanted

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? Victoria beckham and kiss david haha!

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? i dont have any idiea 8-) nahh actully play tricks on people :P good funny ones though not bad:O

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? for everyone i care about to always be happy

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? OMG PATRICK SWAYZE!!!!!

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose? Mcchicken sandwitch

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? OMG THERES LOADSSS!!!!!!! Elivs Presley, Patrick Swayze, Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss or Mary-Kate and Ashley(L)

ok here goes -

1- drive through as many speed cameras as possible then get in a police chase!

2- SHUTUP WORLD!!!!!

3- hard one, er, kings of leon's recent number 1 lol!

4- a wolf!

5- cheryl tweedy, lots o stuff lol.

6- id drive my car round and wind people up thinking it was like kit!

7- id make clouds taste like marshmallow and candy floss, o and look pink!

8- the queen so i could marry her and take the throne!

9- pineapples

10- cleopatra, to ask why she bathes in ass's milk lol!

that was fun! not helpful though im meant to be decorating

K-dog x

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Buy in an unlimited supply of red bull!

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Learn to listen to laurie (it's a new slogan a couple of us came up with at the weekend!)

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? That's a tricky one cos i love music! Probably Savage Garden Crash and Burn or Damien Rice Cannonball

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? A dolphin but a dolphin in the wild so i could be free and see loads of cool places

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? Jennifer Aniston and I would appear in an episode of friends!

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? Oh the power! lol i actually have no idea

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Apart from like global warming, war, abuse etc! lol i'd try to get people to stop getting caught up in silly things - life's too short

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Most definately Johnny Depp

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose? Chips chicken and gravy!

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Jennifer Anistion cos i think she's great

Oh and by the way keiran once u have finished decorating ur house i have a couple of rooms at mines needing done!

lol iv been here for a year and still havent finished!

i notice all the offers for help though . . . . lol!

K-dog x

i would have helped if you had ask :L xxx

ha ha thanks nb! are you sure you know how to decorate though? lol not that it matters now! the paint is done i finished last night wit my stupid neighbours banging on the wall, i ignored them of course they can kiss my butt! i still have to lay a carpet though so if anyone is good at that? lol

K-dog x

hey mumble whats your answers to the above?

K-dog x

ok, i'll give this a shot...

1. i think i would just have a great day with my son, (soppy i know)

2. i would say, "hello world, learn to listen to laurie!"

3. life is a lemon by meat loaf

4. i think i'd like to be a dog because they always seem so happy so thats how i'd want to be lol

5. this is a hard one! i think i'd want to be keiran and go for a mad rally lol.

6. i would dance loads because i love dancing, but i'm just really bad at it so i dont do it in front of anyone

7. it would be that everyone should learn to listen to laurie

8. josh hartnett, (yum)

9. my dad's lasagne

10. ooo, this one's even harder! emm, i think it'd be will smith because he's hot and seems like a really funny, nice guy.

thanks for that, it was fun and dead intresting. i never thought about those things before. so thanks again.

ha ha id be me and go for a rally too!

well iv laid the carpet (with my neighbour banging again! belter) and i think i am amazing cause that was a blooming mission and a half!

K-dog x

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? I would ask my son what he would love to do and spend my 24 hours watching him smile and enjoy himself.

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? There is no such thing as the "CYCLE OF ABUSE!"

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? "BETTER DAY" OCS

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? I would be one of my son's hamsters! They are treated like the royal family or even better than that!!

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? I would be GOD and stop ALL abuse and also demand world peace!!!

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? I would go to TOYS R US and get all the toys on the list's of the kids that won't get anything and I would make sure they had a very merry christmas

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? That there was never any war or abuse EVER!

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? John Travolta

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose?
Cajin Chicken! yum yum.
10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? There are too many to choose from but I think I would have to pick my auntie even though she is not famous to you she was to me and I would pick her because she ment more to me than any famous person.

Aww, i agree - these are quite fun to do - a good way of avoiding studying! thankyou!

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Id throw a huge party for all my 'real' friends and family - tell them i love them, and that they've made my life worth living!

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? You've only got one life...live it well. Live each moment as if it were you're last - and to all survivors - Live life twice as well, in memory of those who didnt get the chance!

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH! HAHA so cheesy! was the first song that came to mind though!

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? i love elephants, and would like to see more of Africa!

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? id be my dad.

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? Id get on the next plane to the maldives! Selfish i know! But you have to be sometimes! Oh - id also like to go have a look at obama's new hoose! 'The white one!'

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Id like to wipe out all suffering.

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? ive a bit of a thing for daniel craig just now, but i guess hes a bit old....

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose? PASTA!!!!

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? They're only famous if you 'personally' think they are to you - id like to see my granny again...but i guess shes not very famous to anyone here!

xxxx

i wish i could answer all these questions but i only have 24 hours to live and i really don't want to waste any of it answering all these brilliant questions. as i only have a short time left, i have to go and buy that big gun that i am going to use to shoot all the bad guys in the world before i go. (it will be a kindness, honestly) i have to hurry cause there are lots of those bad guys out there.

OI! VIOLENCE IS PREVENTABLE LAURIE!!!!!! and WHAT are you doing up at this time o night????

K-Dog x

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? I would get together with those most important to me (Mum, Dad, Mike and "The Kids") and tell them all how I feel about them which I know is something I should be doing everyday of my life but don't. Hmm lesson to be learned there.

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? I would never have the words to tell the world what I think but I think this might be a good start....
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend".
Abraham Lincoln

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Things Can Only Get Better! Only for that one line.

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? I would be a cat. Sleep when I want, Play when I want, Eat when I want and if I could be anything like my 2 I would have a great life.

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? I would be JJ Abrams (one of the writers of Lost) so I would know what on earth is going on!!!

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? I'm like that most days anyway.

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? MMMM Johnny Depp, of course.

Prawn Cocktail

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would want to meet Johnny Depp. Think the reasons are obvious!

seriously bored at work so i am just going to sit and do all the old games and stuff on here haha!!

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

A. i would just do what iv always wanted just do them without even thinkin.

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

A. that everyone is annoying haha :P and need to stop being so anoying cause i said so :)

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?

A. every rose has a thron

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be?

A. dolphin cause you could go anywhere in the world pretty much

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do?

A. Jessie j, sing all day haha! or go out partying cause shes lovely. :) haha.

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?

A. stalk Jessie j or george clooney or Mel gibson mmmm!!:)

A.my scars

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose?

A. Jessie J OR Mel Gibson ;)

A.chineese defo!

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

A. Elvis or Jessie J or Mel Gibson cant choose!! hehe

X

Really loving Jessie J and Mel Gibson there huh? Lol

haha jessie j is STUNNING and there also mel gibson ooofffttt!! xx

Fair enough with jessie j. But mel gibson is racist and abusive? enough to put me off anyway lol

na man :O i could put up with that to be on his arm like :P haha! x

You're crazy! lol

OMG I have changed so much in 4 years 'cringe' lol

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Same as before, police chase of some sort

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Same, shut up

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? phantom of the opera

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? still wolf

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? an astronaut, astronaut stuff

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? just generally mess with people in Dundee, little things, for fun

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? end child hunger

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Taylor Swifty

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose? bacon and cheese turnovers

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Jesus, to tell him thanks but don't bother ....

Some of these questions are so hard to answer but its a good way to keep your mind busy and distracted!

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Have a bath and watch cartoons with my babies. Trust me, this answer would be very different if asked just a few years ago ;)

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Gis a quid!

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? YMCA

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? A wolf

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? Justin bieber and just stay in doors and never sing again.

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? Sit in the White House and sit still and wait to see if barrack Obama sings like Lou Rawls.

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Justin bieber

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Post man pat, he deserves a night out.

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose? Steak! I loooove STEAK!!!

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Charlie Chaplin, because it's Charlie Chaplin.

if anyone wants any more of these questions let me know and i will post some more xx have fun answering them!! xx

1. 24 hours to live? I would sit in my hot tub!
2.If the world was listening? I would say that Violence is preventable!
3. Song? Chasing Rainbows
4. What animal? A human being!
5. Who would I be and what would i do? i would be the Queen and would give Scotland independence immediately!
6. invisible for a day? I would sit in on all the social work meetings to hear what is really said.
7. Change just one thing in the world? I would get rid of gravity so we could all fly!
8. Date a celeb? Would have to be Horrid Henry!
9. One food? Would have to be fish!
10. One famous person dead or alive? Would have to be Martin Luther king!

About choked when I realised it was almost six years ago I first did this - ouch! Anyway, here's an updated version.

1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? I would spend it with my sisters and close family

2. If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Everything you want is on the other side of fear

3. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? I really like Imagine Dragons On Top of the World just now

4. If you could be an animal, what would you be? Think I would still be a dolphin

5. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? And what would you do? I would be my youngest sister and have fun winding everyone up

6. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? I guess I would do a mixture of pranks and eavesdropping lol

7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? That's a hard one. Probably how much people take for granted.

8. If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose? Gerard Butler. Enough said.

9. If you could have only one food for the rest of your life (assuming that this strange situation would not affect your health), which food would you choose? Would still be chicken and chips!

10. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Nelson Mandela probably