18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Some brainteasers

What do the words ALMOST and BIOPSY have in common?

Two chess masters played fifteen consecutive games of chess. No games were drawn, every game was finished, yet both players won and lost the same number of games as each other. How could this happen?

A bucket and spade together cost £25.50. The spade costs £20 more than the bucket. What is the price of each?

Im sure keiran will be the first to get them all right - someone please prove me wrong!

Re: Some brainteasers

well the chess one is easy, they didnt play each other!

almost and biopsy . . . er, same number of letters? both english words? (although biopsy taken from greek)
i dunno! il come back to this one!

the bucket costs £5.50 and the spade costs £25.50 but if you buy them together its 2 for 1? ie buy a apade get a free bucket?

biopsy almost gonna annoy me all day!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-dog x

unless the answer is their both in CAPITOLS

lol

K-dog x

lol. katy, are you sure your answer is right? for the two words?x

sure am! oh and jerri ive lost all my phone numbers so can u email me some please! x

omg! what happened?x

i phoned o2 and they said i had to restore all my settings and i lost everything! x

oh what, thats gutting like. i'm away to go email it all now bud x

thats it sent. hope you get it alright x

hmm....is keiran right? Im no good at brainteasers! ",

ok th spade is 22.50 the bucket is 2.50!

am still working on almost and biopsy.

ok katy! time for answers me thinks!

K-dog x

Ok so seeing as NOBODY(!!) Not even Keiran could get it the answer to what almost and biopsy have in common is that they are two of the only words in the english language that's letters are in alphabetical order! So there u go k-dog - ma ma ma!

lol did i get thye others then?

K-dog x