18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Little gems!

Okay - so no one take offence...im pretty tall - not as tall as Katy - so you are 'little' gems!

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to all you guys at 18u. I know its soppy - but you are such an incredible bunch of people. I know i dont get in often but it is so reassuring to know there are genuine people who care and really do mean it when they say they'll be there!
And please no doctor or nurse take offence........but it is also good to know there are 'humans' at then end of a phone etc...people that mean what they say and dont just lift phrases from a textbook!

Hope to see you soon ( those of you who know who i am??)

Love Laura

Re: Little gems!

oi i am well the tallest and i am now so offended!!!!

lol just playing of course, thanks for your thanks!

although i have no idea what i have done to warrant it lol cause i am fairly useless, i just get paid to be the face of 18&U cause i look so young and pretty! hee hee but if a part of the thanks is for me then again, cheers!

K-dog x

Of course part of the thanks is to you! But dont let your head get too big - ok so you're already the tallest, you dont want to get stuck in the door frame!
Hows the car going?
laura x

omg the car!!!!!!!!! its proppa FAAASTTT!! lol.

do you know i had it remapped? its now 260 BHP!

K-dog x

hmm...no i didnt know that - im not really clued up on car workings, please explain! I just know i've a little megane called Honey and she looks after me! x

lol to put is simply . . . ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! its fast lol

K-dog x

Okay doke! Simple is good!

x

hi laura. well thank you, thats really nice of you and i was glad to finally meet you the other day.

quiet jerri! we is talking bout my car AIEE!

K-dog x

yes yes keiran, your car is very nice and VERY fast and blah blah blah lol

not as fast as your mouth!

well i see that as a good thing so thanks keiran, how nice of you. and ppl say that brothers cant be nice lol

You're welcome Jerri.
If poss. what email can i contact you on? Just need to discuss something minpr.
Wish i had siblings like you lot! You crack me up!
Have a good weekend peeps! x

hi laura. my email address is jezz2088@aol.com feel free to get in touch anytime. speak to you soon