18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Beans on Toast

Hello all hope you are all ok! Katy and Jerricah Jessica Watson are going on a business trip to Norwich on Monday and Tuesday this week so we will be looking out for more hollyoaks men (for anyone who doesn't know we met Max and OB in London)! I got rather star struck and almost got run over as i stood in the middle of busy road in oxford street and shouted something along the lines of 'OMG he's meant to be dead!' much to the embarrasment of Jerri and Keiran! Anyway take care all and keep posting! See you soon! x

P.S Keiran smells

Re: Beans on Toast

Oh and i also feel you should know to be wary of cyclists and motorbikes in london - they wait for no-one! Firstly keiran tried to kill as all as he bypassed a pedestrian crossing and walked out with all of us faithfully in tow only to almost be mown down by 20 motorbikes!!! Then the next day in oxford street as i crossed a road A PEDAL PUSHER (no insults intended to any cyclists!) tried to kill me - clipping the back of my heel with his pedal as he screamed WOAH WOAH WOAH! All that was missing was a ring of his bell! Lol anyway just felt obliged to let u all know in case you come across any of these hazards!

o whatever! if you had all got a move on instead of ambling along like devon nuns on tour then i wouldnt have been waiting ten min on the other side!!!!

ha ha and you didnt "meet" ob and max, you shouted at them!

K-dog x

but if we hadn't been following you, we would of crossed at the first green man instead of waiting for the next one because we missed it following you! lol
meet, shouted, same thing lol. not think it was dead weird just walking past them in the street. especially when, as katy says, one of them is dead?

if i didnt have to keep waiting we would of crossed 5 mins before the bikers!

and no, i dont think its weird at all, in fact i think its perfectly normal.

K-dog x

hey there, where did you get that brilliant name. wow! your parents must have been inspired......your names nice as well katy!

well they were either inspired...or pies