18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hi

hi my name is terri. i am sandras friend! i would like 2 come and do volunteering!

Re: hi

HI! im keiran, i am everyones friend! lol.

thats fantastic if you can come in we always love getting new volunteers! i think there is a volunteer presentation on the last friday of every month??? if you hold on though someone more sensible than me will give you the neccaserry info lol! or you can call 18&U during the week on 01382 206222.

speak to you again soon!

Keiran

Hiya. There is a volunteer presentation on the last friday of every month at 1pm (lasts about an hour). If you need to find anymore info then like Keiran said just give us a phone. Hope to see you soon.

we don't mind you being sandra's friend. you can still come in and join the merry band. we look forward to meeting you.