18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Norwich

hello everyone. well we survived norwich and are back at work again. we only just survived though because two guys chased us and tried to kill us in the hotel! lol, ok maybe im getting carried away, but it was still scary! we did some shopping which was great, but we were very sick while we were away. i also smacked my head on the plane when we were heading there, much to the amusement of all the other passengers and katy. then the plane back when it was landing was soooo scary and i thought we were all going to die because it was going all over the place from the wind. i was so scared, but katy didn't even notice. i think she was thinking about the love of her life who was on the plane too that we met at the airport. lol. i think thats about all the details of our trip apart from katy's trauma at the airport security, but i'll leave it to her to tell you about it. thats if she can face talking about it so soon. but a big thank you to 18u for giving us the chance to go even though we almost died twice. so thank you and we cant wait for the next one lol x

Re: Norwich

Yes a big thank you to everyone at the centre for making it possible for us to go - and as said so well by jerri it was most definately an experience! I did have a rather traumatic time at the airport but im not sure i can speak about it yet! lol but jerri smacking her head was very funny and she's certainly done nothing but talk about it!! As for the love of my life at the airport i have no idea what jerri means! A bit like when she said room service came in when we were sleeping!Norwich was a really nice place apart from the worst castle in the world! Lol but yes we are now back safe and sound ready to get back to work - apart from me not having very long left to live - i have glandular fever. Never mind i will fight it out until the end and dedicate the rest of my time to working hard at 18u! Speak to you all soon x

katy also just celebrated her birthday in case anyone doesn't know lol. katy knows who i'm talking about i'm sure. and the room service guy did come in! lol x

oh yeah, it really is the worst castle in the world

Happy belated birthday Katy! The castle is really scary i know! xxx