18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi thought I would just say hi and find out how everyone is? I have been really busy and not had much time to come on here. I would like all you young people to come out of the wood work and say hi to us even if you are not too young now!! ie. bosses and O.A.P's included!! Tee hee dont tell the boss who I am she might sack me!

I need some help to put some pictures on here they are not of me but its a quiz I have spent all night (well an hour anyway) trying and I cant do it boo hoo!!
If there are any YOUNG guys or gals out there that can help please please post!

Look forward to hearing from you!

P.S it is a good quiz but needs piccys!!

Re: HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hi sandra,
great to see you back on here, been missing your crazy, happy talk lol. i dont have a clue about how to get pics on here sorry. i'm still pretty useless with the computer, sorry lol.
i'm really good thanks for asking. i just finished watching piglet's big movie and for some reason it kept making jaksyn cry lol. i know i shouldn't laugh, but it was so random. kanga was giving piglet a bath because she thought he was roo and he just burst out crying over it for ages, but when we changed the channel, he wanted it back on lol. hows things for you? and cant wait to do your quiz so somebody please help her quick x

Re: HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello bud! Good to see you back but unfortunately i dont think i have any idea how to upload photos either :( it's a shame cos we could of shown everyone all our london crew photos! Anyway hopefully c u at work 2moro :) x