18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
frozen grapes

hello everyone. just wondering if anyone else out there has tried frozen grapes? lol. if not, you totally should, its really good! but i think you should do it with tesco's seedless green grapes (their the best) pop them in the freezer overnight then enjoy.
also wondering if anyone else has something that you might not have heard of but is really good so i can try it?

Re: frozen grapes

haha Jerri what was that all about haha bit random babe! xx

i know, but its really good so just thought i'd share cause im nice like that lol

have you tried frozen berries? they are even better especially blueberries. yummy!

i think i've had some on a cheese cake, but i'll have to try some on their own, but you need to try the frozen grapes lol