18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi everyone just to say i hope you all had a good weekend - im sure it must have been better than mine. To top it all off i got smacked in the ear by a snowball today(don't think i said thanks for that jerri). To make things even worse, and i know you're all thinking how can that be possible, when i went to tell nobody even listened. And to make things even even worse i was in the company of a number of vips. Not to worry i will just keep telling until someone listens. Take care and it would be good to know if anyone had a better weekend than me lol x

Re: Hi

hiya katy. just wanted to let you know that i had a better weekend than you...cause i smacked you in the ear with a snowball! lol x

Re: Hi

i had a mad weekend working in skegness! strEssss!!! but some good laughs too

K-Dog x