18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
day 1 in the states

well after a mad weekend in skegness with 4 hours sleep, and a couple of hectic days with 6 hours sleep i left dundee (again no sleep it was 1 am and i had only just got ready in time) and started my journey to the ol USA.

20 hours of cars busses 2 planes a train a taxi and lots of walking later (and a big fight with american customs) i arrived at my hotel, slight problem with the credit card which il fix tomoro but the hotel is realy nice, o but did i mention? the airport has lost my luggage.

yup, im sitting writing this in the same suit that i have been in for 40 hours. I. STINK.

hopefully my luggage will turn up tonight!

america is wicked though, i felt like police camera action in the taxi on the freeway! and iv just eaten the best burger EVER!!!!

o i also got into a really funny "fight" with this old dude in the plane, we never said a word to each other, we just had different ideas about window shutters and seat positions which became rather pysical, but he was old so i won, yay me!

well im away to go chill and drink my yummy strawberry and bannana smoothy from johnny rockets (i spent ten minutes giggling at the name)

il update y'all tomoro. peace out

Keiran x

Re: day 1 in the states

lol. well glad to see its off to a flying start and that your preaching violence is preventable (so is fighting over window shutters on a plane).
johnny rockets hee hee.
it'll be great that your keeping us updated and happy thanksgiving lol

Yello Keiran! Sounds like ur having a bit of a hectic time but im thinkin the burger and johnny rockets totally makes up for it! lol glad to here ur luggage is back tho and things are calming down a bit. im missing ur cheeriness in the morning but i do not appreciate u telling me to shut up 2nite! while i remember me and jerri have come up with the best idea ever - it will all be revealed 2moro! anyway speak to u soon. take care. katy x

oo! what is it? tell me! lol

Kx