18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
day 2 in the states

nothing overly exciting to report today, my luggage arrived during the night! sweeeet!!

i woke up hungry and after a quick shower and some mercifully clean clothes i went to my free hotel continental breakfast , yum! it was good.

i then went in search of red bull and a calling card, having obtained these i returned to my lovely hoteland called laura for the goss, (nout of interest lol) but nice to talk with a fellow scot! (il also mention it took me thirty minutes to figure out how to call)

then i went for a big walk to explore and omg this city is gorgeous (and massive) its nice everywhere and the people are cool, whilst wandering the red bull need hit me so i went to a little shop, on my way in i almost laughed in the face of a guy coming out, his trousers were actually buckled round thighs! trumpet. the guys in the shop were sound and gave me my first ever eggnog (yummy yum yum).

and i had my first ever thanksgiving turkey dinner this afternoon which was also ace. thats about it o i also had a laugh with a couple of homeless people that were total chancers!

thats about it for today tghank google its been an easy one lol!

Re: day 2 in the states

this is so exciting....our very first vip worker to go abroad and get adventure while spreading the word about our work. i cannot wait to hear all the great bits and am sorry now that i did not go myself. remember to tell everyone that we are set to take over the world and subdue it. keep up the good work

Well it sounds like ur having far too much fun to be working! I think laura will have told u about our idea so ul have to bust a move outside the white house - u should get loads of random people to join in! Lol anyway speak to u soon chief! Cho x

she did tell me and i am well up for it! also im going to be in paris for a day on the home so should be able to "tag" the eifel tower too! and i am not having fun so pah!!! lol

Kx

sounds like your having lots of fun ha! how were the homeless people chancers?
xx

lol its hard to explain properly on here but il try,

i was walking along and this guy said happy thanksgiving so i returned it, then he said can ya give a brother a smoke? and i liked his style so i did.

then his girlfriend (who i first thought was a dude) was all like , can you give me one? but i didnt like him/her so i said no (even though she was like ten hundred times the size of me!) then she was like cmon man! and i said share the one i gave him, then the dude guy said yo can ya gimme some money for turkey? and i said no, and he was all like , not even on thanksgiving? so then i was p'd off and told him to P OFF and stop being a bloody chancer and im scottish and dont celebrate thankgiving!! and he was all like huh??? so i explained that only america has thanksgiving and goodbye,and he was all like ok thanks man god bless.

lol and although thats a bit vicky pollard thats basically what happened! blooming chancer he was!!

lol

Kx

lol, he had guts! :L

have a good time the rest of your holiday!

<3xxx