18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
day 3 in the states

oi oi peeps!

day 3 has consisted mainly of shopping! the shops here are great i spent 3 hours wandering round a "small" mall lol! bought some cool stuff.

amazingly its been a day without mishap just a nice relaxing time, yay! o i visited this little old house that is some kinda tourist thing, i was all like "whats so special? its just like any scottish cottage! oo look it has wooden beams and stone walls! whoopdyfroopingdoo!!" all to the amusment of the really friendly (and patient) staff.

i also went shopping for food in . . . safeways! lol couldnt believe it! i also couldnt believe they didnt have chicken kievs! or scotch broth, or porridge, or tesco finest, in fact they had nothing that anyone would recognise as food, which left me depressed (and hungry!)

i did buy a gallon jug of juice though, its so cool!

as i said a chillaxing kinda day so thats about it! unless you all want to hear about my embarassing shopping trip in victorias secret or my failed attempt to chat up a fit blonde . . she was american! lol but il leave the details out of that!

tomoro should be a bit more interesting, im putting on my kilt and going sight seeing whoopwhoop!!

big love from america you lot

Keiran x

ps i start work next week! so dont start thinking im just here to have fun . . lol

Re: day 3 in the states

Sounds fun and i dread to think what interesting stuff you've bought! What do u mean ur putting ur kilt on 2moro??! U said u were wearing it the whole trip! Glad to hear the work starts soon but i am pretty jealous ur getting to go into the schools over there! Have fun and take care. Speak to u soon x

Re: day 3 in the states

lol you wont be jealous when an 8 year old shoots me! na am just wearing the kilt for the interesing bits, today am gonna try find a shooting range! coomon the kilts!! ha ha

Kx