18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
day 5 in the states

hey peeps!

il start todays report with a brief mention of something that i accidently ommited yesterday.

whilst walking through chinatown i had a marilyn monroe moment! thats right i was walking over a hot fan and felt a strange fluttering around my er, midsection.

not being used to wearing a kilt i didnt at first interpret this as meaning i was on display! so thats twice i flashed america yesterday! im gonna end up in jail. anyway to today!

i went shopping, in fact i spent 2 hours looking in shops! saw loads of really nice stuff, and a jacket that i really liked but wasnt 100 percent sure i liked, so i went for a beer to deliberate and there was some rubbish american football game on, boring! rugby for wimps!

whilst i was in this bar i was interviewed for the radio too! on what? american football! you should of seen the ladys face when i told her i was scottish and that i thought the game was rather silly. i then left before she told the masses of mental cheering americans what i had said!

upon leaving the bar i started walking hotelwards and on a whim popped into a tatoo shop for a little look around, they had some cool stuff!

thats about it for today nothing too exciting! other than yet another "discussion" with beverly at the front desk re credit card, i told her that i had used the card all over britain, america, france and loads of other countries without issue! she was unimpressed.

o i never did by that jacket (or anything else) i am the worst shopper in the world!

anyway i better get back to studying up for my meetings,

lotsaluv!

keiran.

ps. im getting a tatoo tomoro.

Re: day 5 in the states

keiran, you really need to keep it in your kilt bro. lol. cant beleive your away to get a tattoo tomorrow. is it the 18u flower on your bum since everyone's seeing it anyway?

ha ha ha thaTS a not bad idea! lol im not telling though

Kx

Hey bud hope all is well over there and u have refrained from flashing anyone else! lol. Can't wait to see this tattoo tho :) u missed me dressing up as santa today - it was very funny! Especially when jerri jumped in too and we hopped around the office pretending to be conjoined twins! U also missed us decorating the office and sandra huttons curry which was rather good! Apart from that i dont think there is very much to report from across the water here! How did ur driving go? Or maybe i really dont want to know! I cant remember if ur meeting is 2moro or not but if it is then good luck and im sure everything will go well! Oh and u also missed jerri being a belter but that happens all the time so plenty of opportunity to see that when u get back! Peace out dude x