18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
day 6 in the states

DODGE CHARGER V6.

thats the car iv been rolling around america in! its red. and so so COOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

i picked the car up at 8 am and hit the road and o baby! it was sweet to be rolling in a style more beffiting of my esteemed stature! i mean really! expecting me to walk like some kind of commoner, ridiculus!

anyway to get back on track.

i ended up driving for ten hours straight! there is so much to see here!! i wont bother trying to tell you where i went as i dont really know other than north, but i did have a realy great time.

driving here wasnt really a problem, i had thought it would be nearly impossible but i quickly got used to it, although it did take me half an hour to work up the courage to turn left! but right was no problem lol! in america your also allowed to turn right through a red light (so long as you dont run someone over!) and this took quite a while (and angry beeping from behind) to get used to!

so as i have spent most of the day driving i dont have a lot to report! what else. . . o i got my tattoo! its well cool, my third tattoo now i absolutely love the feeling of having them done, its like having an itch that you cant reach scratched lol!

anyway back to the car, its red, mmmm. i have some photos that i will show all in the office but for those of you that wont get the chance to see them and dont know what a dodge charger v6 is, its basically a big (extremely big! think van size but a car) cool (extremely cool! think penguin in the freezer having a shower) and fast.

i have to return it tomorrow before my meeting though :( im really sad. but i think i might hire it again thursday and friday :) !

thats all for today folks the next 2 days are work for me (meeting and networking tomorrow is 8am till 10pm!) but never fear! tired as i will be i will still come on and tell you all how incredibly boring it was!

ha ha goodnight scotland (and any other country rtepresented on our board) peace.

keiran

Re: day 6 in the states

hi keiran, im not jealous at all! and hope your not jealous about all the snow we're getting right now, with even the office having to shut today and everyone, (apart from laurie) trying to get home early. but with lots of car crashes, people are finding it a bit hard. i'm off today anyway so it's not afecting me, apart from jaksyn was meant to go to his grans today so i could finish off my xmas shopping and have a break but i cant get him through to them, so i'm going to go try buy a couple of sledges and hit the hills with your dog, jaksyn and katy, (if she can ever get out of dundee. cant wait to see your tattoo and all the pics you've taken. katy tried to guilt trip me into telling her what you got, but i never gave in so i think she might die of curiosity! shame lol. glad your enjoying yourself and we're all missing you, speacially ravn as he keeps trying to bite my feet lol. oh and finlays working away now so i'm all lonely lol

Well ur day sounds far better than mines! After waiting forty minutes on a bus to dundee the only bus i could get was the college bus. This took an hour and a half due to all the roadworks and snow and then when i arrived at work everyone was getting sent home! Sandra mac tried digging her car out with a sand spade and bucket but alas, to no avail lol and then susan's car got stuck at ladywell so we had to bus it :( i also witnessed a car crash at the bottom of the hilltown which was pretty bludy scary but everyone was ok. There isnt much snow in forfar and none in carnoustie so dundee got it all which is a bit unusual. Im really bored now being sent home and not really sure what to do with myself but im nakared after all the flippin travelling! I am dying to see ur tatoo, jerri will not tell me what it is so i am not impressed!! But it sounds like u had fun cruising around. Hope all goes well with ur networking etc and well done for not flashing anyone today! Anyway im away to see if jerri and jaksyn have managed to get hold of a sledge! Speak soon x

jerri -

stay strong sis dont give in to the katy cause she is bad!! lol

ha ha watch you dont run ravn dog over!! he has a habbit of getting in the way lol glad to hear he is enjoying eating you though it gives him summit to do till i get back!

K

katy-

did the get a sledge? i is well jealous dude!

lol unlucky you for your day!! you should buy a tank they can drive through snow and you can paint them like a rainbow! its what im asking santa for! lol

be careful and try to find out jerris secret cause she is well bad!

Kx