Foxie's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Foxie's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1903 History Book of Warren County, IL Genealogy & History now online!!!

As of this morning I now have the complete book of the 1903 History of Warren Co., IL online. I'm just so happy I'm jumping around all over the place.
Lots of hard work and dedication went into this for your pleasure in viewing it. Hope you all out there enjoy it.

Have added some obits, small venture on the Churches of Warren Co., IL. am still correcting some things. If you happen to get an allow access go ahead nothing from my site can hurt your computer it's has to do with an Html protector I'm trying to get out all the coding and this takes time and if I happen to leave just one little bitty thing it still does that. Nothing from my site can harm anyones computer don't have the time no inclination of trying to do this to anyone. Just thought you might want to know if anyone ever reads these. I'm not too sure if they do. but leaving here anyways.

Also, the whole Male Marriage index is now online here except for one page La's it's is marked I might have to type it up again if I can't find Kathy's copy of it. but oh well, at least have most of the others on there who registered in Warren Co., IL.

Under Wills link a John Brown's Will was donated by John Glenn. Thanks John. and a little of his family information. Have more donations to get online here and other places I host but right now going to take a little break and take some tombstone photos for some people. I'm so far behind in everything but hope someday to get caught up.

Hope everyone is out enjoying the little bit of sunshine we are having now because winter is just around the corner from Fall and we just never know what will happen then. Happy Gene Hunting to you and yours.

Your Host of this site
Foxie