Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zorb ball and cave tubing

Jus got back home after a fun cruise to the Western Caribbean . It was all full of fun. Belize Port was the highlight of our cruise. We booked the cave tubing and Belize Zoo with www.actionboysbelize.com . Roberto was assigned to us as our tour guide. As we drove to the rain forest Roberto was sharing a lot of history with us. We were the first going through the caves. It felt so relaxing. Roberto told us don’t paddle. I will tow you. So we just kicked back on our tubes and Roberto explained the history of the caves as he towed us through the caves.

After about an hour and a half we were finished with the caves. After the caves Roberto mentioned that the zorb ball was our surprise for the day. He mentioned that we were the first group doing the zorb ball so they gave us the tour free of cost with hopes that we spread the word. Well I have to say that it is worth the adventure. We hiked for another 15 minutes to the top of the mountain to do the zorb ball. There are two types. A wet one and a dry one. Some members of the group did the dry ball and the others did the wet one.

After the zorb ball we had lunch at a jungle resort. Lunch was rice, beans, and chicken and it was very good. After lunch we headed to the Belize Zoo for a tour. It was a great zoo. It is the first zoo I have seen where the animal are not in cages. They were separated by fences. Took some nice pics.

It was a great day and there is no way I can thank Donald Ramirez for arranging our day’s activities for Belize Port. We got far more than we expected.

Recommended services.