Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Altun Ha and City Tour

My family is in love with Action Boys Belize . We really enjoyed the Altun Hu excursion. I am posting parts of my review that I saved. My boyfriend and I want to go back to Belize City and Livingston , Guatemala for a land vacation. We are in 100% agreement that the only tour company we will use for excursions is Action Boys Belize .

Donald Ramirez was our guide. He made our tour so fascinating. Al l 10 of us walked away feeling pleased and happy.

Mr. Ramirez not only gave us great details about the site, but also showed us many plants and their medicinal uses and how the Mayans used them in their everyday lives. We not only received a detailed history of the past culture, but a detailed account of present day life for Mayans and the rest of the Belizean community. I got the sense that Donald takes great pride in his community and people and his enthusiasm is catching. He also seems to really love history, which was great for us tourists. At one point during the walk around the site, I overheard a wife say to her husband, "That guy is waaaayyyy more interesting than our tour guide" and they proceeded to tag along with us for awhile!

We rode in an air conditioned, comfortable van. One member of our party had a little too much fun the night before..........We had to pull over at one point, so he could get rid of that little extra fun. Donald quickly found a store after that, ran in, and came back out with something to help settle his stomach. Within 15 minutes, he was feeling fine!

I also appreciated how safety conscious he was. Not just for our group either. You can go up to the top of a temple. There is a staircase provided on the side with a wooden railing. DO NOT USE THIS RAILING. Donald pointed out how flimsy it was and should not have any weight put on it. I almost made it to the top, but my left knee bega n to bother me, so I chose to go back down. Not one other tour guide (and quite frankly, most of them didn't even go to the top with their groups) warned their people about the railing.

www.actionboysbelize.com HIGHLY RECOMMENDED