Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cave tubing/ zip line a real blast!

This was my first time cruising with carnival. My wife was in touch with the cruise line postponing our cruise so often because of my delay return from the Middle East. I return a month ago and went on this cruise with my family and friends. The highlight of the cruise was the cave tubing and zip line at Belize Port. My wife had booked with Action Boys because the cruise line doesn’t offer the combination.

It is not easy getting off the ship early. The cruise line lets off those who book through them first. We had to push our way through. We managed to board one of the early tender. When we got off our tender in Belize City a lot of tour guides were rushing us. We ignored them and followed the instructions given. When we exited Terminal #1 David was there with a sign the read Wilsons and Party. David informed the group that Donald had an accident and could not do the tour with us. So he is replacing Donald.

We boarded the van and off we went. David told us about the history and culture as we drove through the streets. He also pointed out a few sites of importance. Since we were early at the site, David decided that we will do the cave tubing first before the large crowd arrive. The hike was very interesting. David pointed out medicinal plants, told us about maya history, and the cave system.

When we exited the caves we saw a lot of large groups just starting their hike. It felt so good not be a part of the large groups. We changed into dry clothes and went to the zip line site. We geared up and hiked to the first platform. The zip line was a great experience. After the zip line we agreed to skip the stop for lunch to include the Belize Zoo. The day was hot and some of the animals were difficult to see. We managed to see most of them.

My wife insisted in meeting Donald. She was in touch with Donald via phone and email. She said that Donald was very nice and accommodating. David called Donald for permissions to take us to see him. He said it was okay. David drove us to Donald house. When we arrived, Donald’s daughter ( Riani ) was at the door to welcome us. David introduced us to Donald. His head had bandage and he was in paid. We did a prayer for his quick recovery from his accident.

Action Boys Belize, I am sorry for taking so long to post this review about the fun time we had with you. Donald, we wish you a speedy recovery.

I have never posted at a forum before. I was directed to www.cruiselinefans.com by our tour guide ( David ). David, I also pasted a copy of this review to your private forum. I also emailed a copy to Donald.

Wilsons and friends