Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Altun ha and cave tubing review, fun fun fun!!!

Cave tubing and zip line was our original tour booked ( zip line site was closed ) for our arrival in Belize. The ship started to embark passengers at 8:00am. It was crowded and they were letting off their tours first. We were instructed by Donald to get off the ship as soon as we can. So we had to push our way to the front to get a ticket. We managed to board one of the earlier tenders. When we got to the terminal Donald was there with a sign that reads my name. We board the van and off we went. As drove through the countryside to the cave tubing park Donald narrated the history of his beautiful country. As we asked a question Donald was prompt to answer. When we arrived at the park there were not much people there. We had a short break and were issued with headlamps, life vest, and a inner tube. This when Donald introduce us to Carlos. Carlos took us on the tubing part of the tour. As we hiked Carlos pointed out some Medicinal Plants and told about the eco system and the caves. The caving part was very interesting. The formations, the refreshing water, and most of all the local jokes the Carlos shared with us.

After the tubing we headed to the ruins of altun ha. The drive from the tubing park to altun ha lasted about an hour. Donald did the presentations there. Donald is a real pro. As we slowly walked through the site I noticed that other people that were not with us were tagging along. One of them complimented Donald for a very informative tour. Donald has thing together. Besides that he is very passionate about his job. I could have seen that this guy loves his job and has fun doing it. He is a great guide to spend the day with. My family had a really fun day in Belize thanks to Donald who made all arrangements for our activities. Most of all we love the personal services.

Contact Donald Ramirez for his great private tours. His website: www.actionboysbelize.com

Re: Altun ha and cave tubing review, fun fun fun!!!

We requested Donald as our private guide for the altun ha part of the tour. Donald had booked with a group of students for the day. Melonie was assigned to us. Mel informed us that Donald's presentation begins in an hour. So, we drove to altun ha first. Donald was just about to start his presentation.

Donald is very passionate about his job. He was very informative and scientific. He is also very good with mecinal plants and indian history.

Mel also did a very good job of the cave tubing. We had a lot of fun. I love the altun ha part more. Donald really puts a lot of life in his presentations.

Thank you for a great experience, Donald and Melonie