Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cave tubing from Ambergris Caye

Like most people, I did my research before heading to Belize and knew that we wanted to go cave tubing. We liked to fact that we did not have to pay upfront and only had to make a reservation. Donald promptly communicated with us and answered all my questions, regarding potential mosquitos, etc. We were at Ambergris Caye, so he was going to meet us at the San Pedro Water Taxi first thing in the morning. We awoke at 6am to get ready for our 7am boat ride into Belize City and what do you know, POURING RAIN. I did not feel comfortable getting on the boat with rain, even if they told us that it would be ok. We called him at 6am and emailed him, that we wanted to reschedule. Donald was great. He was understanding and we were set for the following morning. The experience was just overall GREAT !! It was a lot of fun, and reasonably priced. "Seven" picked us up. Keith gave us great information on the bus. Dennis , "Animal" was absolutely fun !! Highly recommend it to anyone going to Belize.

Anna