Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing | $100.00 | Ambergris Caye Travel Forums | Ambergris Caye Tours | Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours | Ambergris Caye Scuba Diving | Caye Caulker Tours | Ambergris Caye Vacation Packages

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing | Ambergris Caye Travel Forums | Ambergris Caye Tours | Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours | Ambergris Caye Scuba Diving | Caye Caulker Tours | Ambergris Caye Vacation Packages

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing - Belize Travel Forums - Official travel to Belize , vacation Belize planning and travel in Belize information for Belize travel packages,  hotels, San Pedro resorts, diving, fishing, Belize Maya temples, Ambergris Caye rainforest and Belize vacation packages., The official Belize travel guide to Ambergris Caye, from the Belize Tourism Board with Belize attractions, Belize honey moon,  travel Belize cheap, activities and planning information for rain forest, Belize barrier reef, beach, caving, Belize diving, snorkeling, maya temples, licensed hotels & Belize tour operators, Belize dive operator and more.

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by www.actionboysbelize.com as testimonial for our personalize services.

Forum: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing - Belize City Travel Forums, Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line, Belize Shore Excursions Reviews, Cruise Critic Belize, Belize Travel Advisory, Belize Cruise Reviews, Belize Cruise Forums
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Belize Cave Tubing, Zip Line, and Xunantunich Mayan Ruins Ambergris Caye

Oh Boy, this is an interesting tour.We left the Islandon the 6:30am ferry to Belize and Randy met us on the dock with a sign that reads my name. Since it was 13 of us, I went free as the group leader. The ruins was a beauty, the zip lines was thrilling, and the cave tubing was very refreshing. and the good thing about it is that we were not ripped off. We paid only $150.00 per/ person for three tour in one day. An extra $5.00 for lunch. It was well worth the lunch too.

We recommend http:actionboysbelize.com for their great services

Albert Mayers
Chicago, USA

Email  
Re: Belize Cave Tubing, Zip Line, and Xunantunich Mayan Ruins Ambergris Caye
Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing

We did cave tubing, zip line, and altun ha ruins from Ambergris Caye with company and it was an amazing tour. The hotels and tour companies in Ambergris Caye were selling this tour for too much, but we managed to find this company. Action Boys Belize is the way to go.

David

Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing Reviews

We dove in Ambergris Caye for a few days, and it was a fun trip. We hooked up with this company for a tour of cave tubing, zip line, and xunantunich ruins for a very low rate and it was well worth it. We had to wake early for the 6:00 am ferry to Belize City. Charles was there waiting for us. Its so much of a long story, but I will say its worth it.

Thank you, Action Boys Belize

Randy and the Dive Crew
Miami, Fl
U.S.A.

Email  
Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing

My family did cave tubing and altun ha ruins with this company and we had a fun day. I don't what all to say because it was too much fun. The kids are still talking about it.I recommend Action Boys to all. They are a fun group.

James and Family

Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing, Zip Line, Altun Ha Ruins, and Lamanai Ruins

My partner and I were in San Pedro for a short dive vacation. Diving was fun. We met some kind people during our visit. We also stayed at the Sun Breeze which was not a bad accommodation. The staff at the Sun Breeze were very friendly to us. They made us feel at home.
We did a 2 days tour package on the mainland. On day one we did cave tubing, zip line, and altun ha ruins. On day 2 we did lamanai ruins and river cruise. Both activities were fun. And I recommend this company to all.

Rita

Re:Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Zip Line

My family and I planned a vacation in Belize. We booked our rooms at the Sun Breeze in San Pedro. We booked a combination of cave tubing and zip line with Belize Guided Tours. We flew into Belize at around 6:15 am the morning and Jason was at the airport with a sign that reads my name. We loaded our luggage to the van and off we went. We stopped at small store for some snacks and drinks. As we drove Jason told us about Belize’s history and cultures. When we arrived at the zip line site no one was there. We had it all for ourselves. We zipped across the river we tubed on. This was fantastic.

After the zip line we geared up for the caves. Now Albert is taking through the caves. He pointed out medicinal plants as we hiked through the rain forest. He also told us about the mayan people and how they used the caves. It was very informative tour. We he enter the river Albert formed a chain with us and towed us through the caves. He also pointed out formations in the caves I doubt we would have notice own our own.

After the tubing we dressed into dry clothes and drove to the City. We were given a complimentary tour of Belize City. We saw some of the historical sites and stopped for some photos. We were then dropped off at the water taxi. These guys did a great job with the cave tubing and zip line. I recommend them.

March
Austin, Texas

Re: Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing, Zip Line, and Altun Ha Ruins

My family spent a over night at the Ramada because we arrived late the evening and couldn’t make the the water taxi in time. So the next morning we were picked up by this company for a combo tour of cave tubing, zip line, and altun ha ruins. We were picked up at 7:15 am and headed to the ruins. The ruins are amazing. We then drove about an hour to the cave tubing and zip line. What we loved most of all is that we could do all three tours without being rushed. Our tour guide was informative and very friendly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR SUCH GREAT SERVICE.

Jason

Re: Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing, Zip Line, and Xunantunich Mayan Ruins

Did cave tubing, zip line, and ruins with this company. We had 8 on our tour and took a van with AC ( Essential ) . We saw many other excursions using vehicles with no AC and felt extremely sorry for them). It was rush hour in Belize City, which allowed us to see another aspect of this country.

RUINS: We then took a fairly lengthy drive to the ruins. Albert was very knowledgeable and pointed out interesting sights. Along the way we stopped at a roadside fruit stand where Albert bought us a little bag of pineapple slices, picked fresh that morning, and it was SO sweet it nearly made you weep! He purchased bananas: 8 for $1 BZ.

Crossed the river using a hand-cranked ferry, and used the Xunantunich facilities before walking up to the ruins.

Albert provided very interesting details about the Mayan culture, and demonstrated the acoustic properties of the open area before leading the rest of the tour group to the top, where one could see Guatemala.

Due to the EXTREME heat and humidity, and our general lack of, um, energy at our ages (60s), we opted to sit in the shade for this part. Then back to the van for the drive to the Zip Line. (Lunch first, at a local spot, which was delicious.)

ZIP LINE: OK, we’ve never done anything like this before and frankly, I was amazed my husband let me book it! He is not terribly adventurous! After looking down at the jungle canopy, I think he was having second thoughts, but the guides were VERY reassuring, and explained the TRIPLE safety mechanisms. THIS WAS SO COOL! Do it! And scream like a little girl!

NOTE: there is significant climbing involved here in extreme heat/humidity conditions. As the oldest members in our excursion group, we had to stop and rest a couple of times. (OK. We were panting like dogs!)

Our guide told us not to bring our cameras, phones, but it turns out that the ZIP guides are happy to take some photos for you (they have deep pockets for carrying stuff). Bring some money to tip them.

CAVE TUBING: is at the same location. We changed into swim suits in their facility. It is nothing fancy, just bathroom stalls. You can rent water shoes (clogs), which are ABSOLUTELY necessary due to walking over the large river rocks. Check the soles to make sure they are plenty thick and not worn.

By this time we were ready for the cool water, believe me. There is a hike (seemed like it took forever—maybe 20 minutes?) across 3 streams, carrying your large inner tube. We did not think this would be too bad, but was fairly challenging at our ages, and in this climate.

Albert, bless his heart, carried MY tube in addition to his, and by the end of all this, I was EXTREMELY grateful for that. He also pointed out the termite nests and told us they have a ‘minty’ taste; he even ate a few!

Finally the water! Ahhhhhhhhh! It felt SO good to just relax and float. Albert lashed us together and paddled all of us, by himself, through the wonders of the cave. He is obviously in great shape!

Another walk back to our van, changed into dry clothes and raced the clock back to catch the last ferry to San Pedro. It was rush hour in Belize City again by this time, but we made it with a few minutes to spare.

All in all, this was an adventure to remember for a lifetime!

Remember to tip your guides!

Gilbert S.
New York, New York

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing

Thank you for sharing your experiences here. If it was not for your positive reviews my family and I would have missed out on such great services. Daton was our tour guide. He was very informative an very patient with the kids. It was 9 of us all together. Five persons for cave tubing and zip line, and the other 5 persons was for A.T.V. and Cave Tubing. Daton dropped off the 5 family members for the atv and then dropped us off for the zip line. We groups finished around the same time. So, we reunited for the cave tubing. The hike was fun. We also ate tormites. Tasted a little minty, but was good. The cave tubing part of the tour was fun and refreshing. Daton towed us through the caves and then allowed us to free float the end of the cave tubing. We then changed into dry clothes and headed for lunch. We had rice and beans with chicken. It was well worth the bite.

We had a fun day, and thank you Action Boys.

Dorian Moss and Family
Utah

Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing

My dive group did a combination of Ambergris Caye cave tubing and zip line with Action Boys. It was a blast. Jose was our tour guide he was very professional and friendly with the kids. We have no regrets booking with Action Boys. We recommend them.

Thank you guys

Devon and the dive group

Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Horseback Riding

Ambergris Caye cave tubing and horseback riding is the way to go! We id the thrilling tour with the Action Boys. Our tour guide was Albert. Albert was informative and funny. A cool guy to spend the day with. My family had a great time. Horseback riding in the rain forest wan very fun. The caves was relaxing. Albert towed us and explained the history of the caves. Albert pointed out some strange formations in the caves. We did some free floating after we exited the caves. After the caves we had lunch and were dropped off at the water taxi.

Ed

Re: Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Zip Line

My friends and I did cave tubing and zip line with this company whilst on our diving vacation in San Pedro. I didn’t like the idea of waking up early for the 6:00 am water taxi to Belize City, but well worth the effort. When we got to the cave it was only us. This is the reason they asked us the board the 6:00 am water taxi to Belize City. We got to the caves before the large groups. It was all ours. The zip line was a thrill……. FUN! Fun! Fun!

Our day with the Action Boys was a full day of fun. I recommend them
Thank you

Mat and friends from Ohio

ambergris caye cave tubing, san pedro cave tubing, ambergris caye travel forums, belize city travel forums, belize cruise forums, ambergris caye cave tubing, belize cave tubing and zip line, belize zip line and cave tubing, belize shore excursions reviews, belize city travel tips, belize city hotels, belize city best western, radisson belize city, belize cruise port, belize cruises, belize city cruises, things to do in belize city, things to do in belize on a cruise