Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carnival Legend Shore Excursions

Stayed at the Embassy Suites in Tampa. Had a view of the bay. A sitting room and seperate bedroom both with flat screen TV's. A two hour Manger's Reception where drinks and appetizers were served. Had supper at the Jackson Street Bistro, a 5 minute walk across the bridge. The food was great. Breakfast came with our room. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, grits, fruit and cereal. Checked out over the TV didn't have to wait in line at the front desk. One word of warning they charge for each device you connect to their internet. Otherwise it was great.

Used Premier Parking in Tampa FL. Had to wait about 10 minutes for the van at the beginning and end of the cruise. Parking area is fenced in on a dirt lot. I think we paid $60 for 7 seven day cruise.

Only had to stand in line outside the terminal for about 10 minutes. Once inside it only took about 20 minutes before we boarded the ship. Five minutes later a DOD was in hand and we were having lunch. Cabins were ready around 12:30.

At Cozumel we did the "Dolphin Swim and Ride with Lunch" Had a great time. There was only 7 in our group. I can't swim and was told I only had to do what I was comfortable with. I done it ALL! The life jacket kept me from drowning. We were in the water about 45 minutes. The pictures really costs but are worth it. Got a CD with 8 pics, a DVD and 2 printed 5x7's for $158.00 I think. The lunch was good also. You can stay and watch as long as you want they will take you back to the port when you're ready. Would highly recommend this excursion.

In Belize we done the "Land Rover and Cave Expedition." Started out on a boat that took us 14 miles up river. Saw some wildlife and beautiful country side. Belize had had a lot of rain so the river was very full. After getting out of the boat we had a bathroom break and they had drinks waiting for us. then we climbed into Range Rovers and took off. Saw more beautiful country and rain forrest. Also saw how some very poor people live. Our Ranger Rover broke down and we left it side of the road. We then got out took a short hike through the rain forest across a swinging bridge to a cave. Inside the cave I hit my head. Didn't think anything of it at the time. But later that day I lost my memory. (More about this a little later) After exiting the cave they had drinks and fresh fruit waiting on us. On the bus ride back they served us rum punch. Would also highly recommend this excursion. Oh yea gas in Belize is $6.12 a gallon USA dollars.

In Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan we did the "Maya Key Private Island Retreat with Lunch." Once again I don't swim but a guide took me out to snorkel along the reef which was amazing. I went back a second time. The island was beautiful and we were the only ship in port that day so we pretty much had it to ourselves. We held a small monkey and crocodile.They let you take your own pictures. The monkey tried to slip me some tongue when he kissed me. LOL The lunch was good with BBQ chicken, fried sea bass (my husband loved the bass), beans and rice and fried bananna chips. Would recommend this excursion. Make sure you wear water shoes. The water has rocks that will cut your feet. This place is great for sun bathing, relaxing with a book or snorkeling, but not so great for just swimming.

In Grand Cayman we did the "Atlantis Submarine." This was truely amazing!!! We went down 117 feet. Saw a sea turtle, shark, fish and underwater plant life. The sun light coming through the water washes out the colors so every thing is more or less blue but still amazing. I plan on flying down to the Grand Caymans and doing this excursion at night when they turn on the submarines lights and you can then see the colors. This excursion cost but is well worth it.

The Carnival Legend is a great ship. The only thing I didn't like was there wasn't much to choose from on the salad bar at the buffet. The main dining room was great but I like the old menu better. Still I gained 3 lbs. Our waite staff Atmaja, Aleksandar and Putu gave great service. They're also great dancers and singers. Our room steward Joaquim Pereira was fantastic. He wished us a Happy Anniversary first thing that morning. He iced down our sparkling apple cider (my husband doesn't drink) without being ask to, so it was ready when we toasted our anniversary. He hasn't seen his 2 small children in 6 months so I hope he has a great time on his time off. We signed up for Dreams at the photo desk. The lady (wish I could remember her name) took us around the ship and took pictures. She done a fantasic job. Even made me look good.

Now to my accident. I still don't remember getting back to the ship. I've been told I danced on stage at the past guest party, danced to Rocky Top at the bar and with the waiter at dinner. At dinner told my husband I hadn't been in a cave. He thought I was kidding. But when we got back to our cabin I thought we were in the wrong cabin. My husband showed me things that belonged to me and pi