Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Xunantunich Mayan Ruins, Cave Tubing, and Zip Line

Xunantunich Mayan Ruins, Cave Tubing, and Zip Line - Just return back home from a fantastic vacation in Belize. We arrive around 6:15 am on Delta airline and were picked up by Donald for a tour of cave tubing, zip line, and xunantunich mayan ruins. After we loaded our luggage to the van, Donald drove us to a restaurant for breakfast. Breakfast was local fried red beans with freshly cooked chicken accompanied with some tasty fry jacks. Wow!! This was a great breakfast. After breakfast we boarded the van and off we went. It was a 2 hours drive to the ruins. We slept all the way to the ruins after a long and tiring night. When we arrive at the crossing ferry, Donald woke us up to exit the van. We are not allowed to cross the ferry in the van for safety reasons, explained Donald.

After the ferry we drove about 5 minutes to the ruins, took a restroom break and started the tour of the ruins. The buildings were huge and the tour of the site was more like a classroom style tour. Donald was very informative and patient with the kids. We didn’t climb the temple because it was raining a bit and the stairs were very slippery. We didn’t miss climbing the ruins since we were well entertained by Donald’s informative presentations.

Now we drove about an hour to the zip line. This was the most fun part of the tour. Going from one tree to another in high speed was the most amazing experience I had in my life. We also zip lined across the river and walk a short distance on a hammock bridge. The is a full tour of fun.

After the zip line we had lunch and drive a few minutes to the cave. We were introduced to Albert, one of Donald’s colleague who is to guide through the caves. We were issued with headlamps, life vest, and a inner tube. We hiked through the rain forest to the entrance of the cave. Albert told us about the cave systems and a lot about medicinal plants. The cave tubing part of the tour was fun too. The water was refreshing. Albert towed us as we relaxed and enjoyed the views of the different formations in the caves. After the tour we drove to Belize City to board the water taxi to Ambergris Caye. This is indeed a fun tour and am recommending it to you.

Re:Ambergris Caye Xunantunich Mayan Ruins, Cave Tubing, and Zip Line

My wife and I were in Ambergris Caye for a few days of fun scuba diving. Diving is really fun in Ambergris Caye. It was a complete new world for me. The Sun breeze hotel was comfortable and clean. For the mainland of Belize, we did cave tubing, zip line, and xunantunich ruins with Donald Ramirez. He instructed us to board the 6:00 am ferry to Belize City and we did so. When we arrive in Belize City Donald was on the dock waiting for us. We use the restroom and off we went. It was about a 2 hour drive to the ruins. It was nice driving through the many villages on our way to the ruins. We stopped in a Town I can remember clearly, the name is Ignacio Town for some beers. The tour of the ruins was a full package of information. Donald is very informative and quite a fun person. After the ruins we drove to the zip line and then the cave. Stopped for lunch and then we were dropped off at the water taxi. It was a relaxing day and we loved it.

Thanks for a fun day, Donald.

Matt and Sher