Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belize Horseback Riding and Zip Line

Fabulous! What a great day! My husband and I found www.actionboysbelize.com and scheduled this tour with them the day our cruise ship was in Belize City. Simply could not have asked for a better excursion. We were lucky enough to get Donald (check out his profile on their website) for our driver and guide. Everyone we interacted with that day was extremely friendly and had great knowledge to share about the country and the flora and fauna. We both agreed it was an amazing time and loved being able to have lunch at a small local restaurant and enjoy Belizian chicken, beans and rice (yummy!) for an amazingly low cost of only $5.00 each! As others have mentioned, do not be concerned about going outside of the cruise sponsered shore excursions. You will be picked up at the pier and delivered back in time. I love the fact that you can arrange your own special tour with them and you do not have to have a group to do it.

Amanda

Re: Belize Horseback Riding and Zip Line

This is the kind of adventure me and my husband are looking for. We love riding horses and we also want to try zip line for a little adventure