Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
San Ignacio Cave Tubing and Xunantunich Mayan Ruins

My family stayed at the Cahal Pech Village Resort in San Ignacio for a few days of fun. We booked a combination of Xunantunich Mayan Ruins and Cave Tubing with this company. Albert picked us up early the morning because we wanted to do the ruins before the cruise ship passengers arrived. Oh what a beauty this Mayan ruin is. We were there early and had it for ourselves. Albert is a very informative tour guide. And funny too.
When we were through with the ruins we drove about an hour to the cave. Cruise ship passengers were already there. Albert told us that will not affect our tour in any way. We were comfortable with Albert and trusted his words. The hike was not as long as I expected. Albert told us about Medicinal Plants and the caves. Entering the cave there was a rapid. Albert hooked us up and towed us through the cave. The formations in the caves are amazing. I was so thankful I booked through this company because it was personal services and we were not rushed through the tour. Lunch was ready for us by the time we finished the caves. It was BBQ chicken. It was so tasty I HAD to ask for more. After lunch we drove back to the hotel.
Thank you guys for a fun day. I HIGHLY recommend this company.
Mark Quin and family
Georgia, U.S.A.