Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Belize Zip Line Canopy Tours

My husband and I (both in our 50s, in reasonable shape, from Florida) were first time zip liners and this was a terrific experience by the Belize Zip Line Canopy Tours! I can't recommend them more highly. They were the FIRST zip lining company in Belize and have recently seen a downturn due to the cruise lines changing ports. If you go to Belize itself, YOU NEED TO GO WITH THIS COMPANY! We signed up online, before our cruise in March 2018. Day was sunny and bright, somewhat humid. Transportation to the park was comfortable (tour bus) and tour guide spoke about Belize and its people on the way (about 70 minutes). [The transportation company is separate (although you just pay one fee) and does not reflect Beliize Zip Line Canopy Tours.] Once we arrived at the Park, we found the zip line guides to be THE BEST! They outfitted us directly and spoke English very well. Everyone in our small group (8 ppl) tried out the zip lining on a "beginner" line first before proceeding to the other higher platforms and lines, so if the beginner line isn't for you, you can stop there. There were seven lines altogether, one you go about 40 mph, two over a shallow river, and lots of steps in between to get to the platforms. I am scared of heights, but only got tense on the last platform. Safety was #1 and the guides were friendly, helpful, and always checked our equipment, telling us how to approach each line. Lunch was included - delicious BBQ chicken on the grill, rice and black beans, and coleslaw. Perfect and tasty! Served by the local ladies. Great experience for both of us! We want to keep these guys in business, so please consider them on your next trip to Belize - the REAL Belize - the original Belize Zip Line Canopy Tours.

Devon W.