Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Xuunantunich and Cave Tubing

We were staying at the Radisson in Belize City and booked cave tubing and xunantunich ruins with this company. We were picked up at 8:00 am for this adventure. Glenford was our driver. He told us about the history of Belize and its people as we drove to the ruins. The drive to the ruins lasted about an hour and a half. At a point we got out of the van to cross a hand cranked ferry. We then drove 3 minutes xunantunich ruins. We slowly walked through the ruins as the history is being presented. The tour of the ruins lasted an hour. After the tour of xunantunich ruins we drove to San Ignacio for lunch. We were served with rice and beans with chicken. It was the best chicken I ate in Belize.
After lunch we drove to the caves. We were introduced to Albert as our cave tubing guide. Albert issued us with headlamps, life vests, and inner tubes. As we hiked to the entrance of the caves Albert explained about the caves and Medicinal Plants. When we entered the caves Albert towed us as he pointed out formations in the caves. The cave tubing lasted about an hour and a half. After tubing we changed into dry clothes and were driven back to our hotel in Belize City.
All 6 of us enjoyed this full day of fun. Our driver, Glenford was very accommodating and friendly. Albert, our cave tubing guide was funny, informative, and kind.
On behalf of my group, I highly recommend this company
Delthia and Aging Girls

Re: Xuunantunich and Cave Tubing

Did xunantunich and cave tubing with this company and it was a blast!

Xunantunich and Cave Tubing

Xunantunich and cave tubing was indeed fun. My family ha a fun time too

Doe:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :heart:

Xunantunich and Cave Tubing

We did xunantunich with this company whilst staying in San Pedro Belize. It a DEAL among DEALS. it was worth every penny. We love the tours and the precautions taken by this company. Most of all, it was a private tour. We were not joined by any other groups.

Highly recommended :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :flag-ca:
Mel

Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From Belize City

We stayed at the radisson in Belize and did xunantunich and cave tubing. We had a fun day as well and recommend these guys for such fun services.

Eva:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Xunantunich and cave tubing indeed a lot of fun.

Thank you for accommodating my family at such short notice

Dewani

Xunantunich and cave tubing.... I would do it again. This company took really good care of us. This package is a fun experience.

Ash