Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - $100.00 - Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing -Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing Reviews -San Pedro Cave Tubing - Belize Cruise Forums - Belize City Travel Forums -  Ambergris Caye Scuba Diving - Ambergris Caye Cave

Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing - Belize Cruise Forums

Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing - Belize Cruise Forums - Action Boys Belize Tours - Belize City Travel Forums –  Belize Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing Reviews - San Pedro Cave Tubing - Ambergris Scuba Diving - Ambergris Caye Tours - Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours - San Ignacio Message Boards - Official Belize City travel forums , vacation Belize planning and travel in Belize information for Belize travel packages,  hotels, San Pedro resorts, diving, fishing, Belize Maya temples, Ambergris Caye rainforest and Belize vacation packages., The official Belize travel guide to Ambergris Caye, from the Belize Tourism Board with Belize City attractions, Belize honey moon,  travel Belize cheap, Belize City activities and planning information for rain forest, Belize barrier reef, beach, caving, Belize diving, snorkeling, maya temples, licensed hotels & Belize tour operators, Belize dive operators and more.

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by http://ambergriscayecavetubing.bravesites.com as testimonial for our personalize services.

Ambergris Caye Travel Forum - $65.00 Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Special thanks for a great trip

If you want to have a great experience, I recommend the ACTION BOYS BELIZE.
We were on the Carnival Legend and was met by Donald who drove us to the caves for a wonderful day!!
On the way, we stopped by his house so he can pick up his water shoes...it was interesting to see the many areas of the city that I'm sure the other tour operators didn't include. While I'm sure this isn't a normal stop for him, it made the trip alittle more personal.
Off we went to the caves and along the way he explained alot of the countryside and people of Belize. You can tell that he is very proud of his country.
Once we arrived at the site, we were given our tubes and off we went into the rain forest. Along the way, we stopped at different plants and he explained how each one works on the body. Insects were pointed out and what we can and can not touch.
Safety is number one and that showed when there was turn that was too sharp to make without bunching up and possible injury. Donald had us get out of our tubes and walk around this area while others were banging into one another and the rocks.
Once we were done, we changed and back into the van we went. We were suppose to have lunch but the others in my party were not hungry so we passed on that part of the trip. I was alittle disappointed since I really wanted to chat with Donald alittle more about Belize.
All in all, if you looking for a great time with your safety in mind - Action boys is the way to go.

Re: Special thanks for a great trip

We just booked the Cave Tubing and Zipline with this company and we are excited about it. We will be in Belize on May 1st.

The group leader gets a free ACTION BOYS T- SHIRT. Now I am in trouble because the entire group want a T- Shirt. I have ordered T- shirts for the group.

We will give you a feedback after the tour.

Phil

Re: Special thanks for a great trip

We just return back home after a 7 days cruise. We did the caves with this company and it was SUPER. Donald put a lot of life and excitement in the tour. He is also good with the history of his people.

Don't forget to request a free tour of the Zoo. It is optional.

Thanks for the a great tour, Donald and team!!!

Recommended

Frenton and family

Instant Messenger: Frtk@earthliink.net

ambergris caye travel forums, ambergris caye cave tubing, san pedro cave tubing, ambergris caye travel forums, belize city travel forums, belize cruise forums, ambergris caye cave tubing, belize cave tubing and zip line, belize zip line and cave tubing, belize shore excursions reviews, belize city travel tips, belize city hotels, belize city best western, radisson belize city, belize cruise port, belize cruises, belize city cruises, things to do in belize city, things to do in belize on a cruise