Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ambergris Caye Hotel?

Does any one know of a cheap hotel in Ambergris Caye? Help me out here I am on budget and want to have a good experience.

I am visiting with two friends. We ae also interest in doing some Inland tours. We are not interested in diving. Does any one know of any tour company that offer tours at a cheap rate?

Thanks

Dave

Re: Ambergris Caye Hotel?

Hi Dave, The cheapest place on Ambergris Caye in Milo"s. It doesn't cost much and they have a small restaurant near at the lower flat. It is also in the Down Town area.

For the Inland tours you may want to check with www.ziplinebelize.bravehost.com They are good and their services doesn't cost much. I thing they are connected to this site too.

Have fun!

Ramon

Thanks for the informations. I will look into it.

My family and I will be in San Pedro in two weeks for some hard core diving. We were thing about booking the Inland tours through Tanisha, but the prices of the tours is a big questions mark!

We have booked through www.actionboysbelize.com

Thay are spoken of all over the internet.

Marv

My family is arriving in Belize on May 29th. We just purchased a 8 days package from www.actionboysbelize.com . We got luxury deal from Donald.

Thanks, Donald and Team for making all arrangements for my family's vacation.

L.k. Hanner

WE are schedule to arrive on Ambergris Caye May 8th. We didn't make all arrangements through this company, but we will be doing all our Inland tours through them. The prices of their tours are by far cheaper than the prices of the tours sold on the Island.