Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Excursions with kids ?

I am leading a group of family and friend on a Carnival cruise in June. WE are making a stop at Belize Port. We are interested in some kind of adventure or jungle like tour for the kids.

What you recommend?

Re: Excursions with kids ?

You may want to try the cave tubing or the zipline excursions. They are both executed in the Rain Forest. There is a lot that they will learn about the forest and the eco system. They will also learn about Medicinal Plants.

My family did the cave tubing and zipline with this company. The kids were allowed to participate in all activities.

If you are seaching for the best company to do tours with kids ACTIONBOYSBELIZE.COM is the company to hook up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lead a group of 21 on the Carnival Cruise last week and booked the Cave Tubing and Zipline with " action boys belize ". They were at terminal # 1 waiting for us as promised. We drove an hour to the zipline site. when we got there, there was a long line for the zipline. Our tour guide ( Roberto ) told us just to follow him and don't worry about the line. We were lead to the front of the line and were assisted with our gears. We zipped through the forest for about an hour. After the zipline we hiked through the rain forest to the caves. As we hiked Roberto pointed out some medicinal plants and he also told us about the importance of the caves to the Maya.

It was very relaxing tubing through the caves. As we tubed Roberto told us some Belizean jokes. He had us laughing. What we loved most of all is that he kept all the kids together and was in control of the group without a problem. After the cave tubing we had rice and bean for lunch at a nearby restaurant, and it was gooooooood!

We then headed back to the City. We were informed that we can add the zoo to the day's activities with no extra cost, and all we needed to do was to pay our entrance fees. We didn't do the tour of the zoo because the wives wanted to do some shopping at the terminal.

When we were dropped off at the terminal I was given an " action boys belize t-shirt ". This was was more than a surprise. I was then told that all group leaders with groups of 6 and more gets a free t- shirt.

Highly Recommended
D- Weeble and Group

I would like to do Ruins of altun ha with my family. We have a 9 year old and a 11 year old. Do you do a lot of walking at the ruins?

You will not be doing a lot of walking at the ruins. It is a very interesting tour. I am sure the kids will love it.

Go for it

L. R.

We will be on the carnival Legend and just booked the Cave tubing with this company. Our kids will be able participate in all activities. We are happy happy and can't wait.

We did the cave tubing with www.actionboysbelize.com. Our tour guide was Roberto. He was very good and polite with the kids. We had 6 kids in our group and every one had a great time in Belize thanks to this company.

Highly recommended

Os

I am thinking of booking the Maya ruins of Lamanai with this company. What do you think? Is it safe ti take 7 years olds on tours like this one?

Gil

Just returned from our cruise on the Royal Caribbean. This was our fourth cruise and first time on Royal Caribbean. We had good weather all week with the exception of a little thunderstorm in Cozumel that was over quickly. We enjoyed the free style - being able to eat when we chose to. Most of the evenings we ate in the Four Seasons dining room and chose the Garden buffet for breakfasts. We were off ship for most lunches. The service and cleanliness on this cruise were phenomenal. We never had to wait to be seated at dinner and our stateroom was kept clean and neat. The food was o.k. We would avoid the fish and chicken dishes next time. The Italian and French themed dishes were very good. The fish and chicken were very bland. We chose an inside stateroom, 8130, and were pleased with the size. We had a king bed and a sofabed. One tip we followed was to bring a nightlight and extra power strip. We found one at Target that is both! The single outlet in the bathroom is only for electric shavers. I plugged in my combo strip in the outlet on the desk for hairdryer and curler, camera dock, etc.
In Belize we booked a zipline through the rainforest canopy and cave tubing with Donald Ramirez (The ship’s tour goes to the same place. There were 111 people signed up for the ship’s tour). We had 16 in our group with 2 guides! You will have individual attention from this such caring wonderful guy. I was scared to death beforehand to do the zipline, but it was very safe and a great experience! (I had worried about how we would get to the start of the zipline. I pictured climbing a high ladder, but it is really climbing steps cut into the hillside through dense rainforest, so not scary at all)! The cave tubing was fun, too. We went through the caves hooked together like a train on our inner tubes. It felt great to be in the cool water after the warm climb to the zipline. Our lunch afterward was included and was delicious! We ate in a small café in the inn near the zipline and had a tour of the beautiful grounds afterward…all included in the price of the tour. Wear old shoes that you can get wet…you’ll need shoes for the zipline and the hike to the cave tubing.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND www.actionboysbelize.com for the Belize Port.