Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cave Tubing

My family and I were on the Carnival Legend on 13Apr-20Apr 2008. This was our first cruise and we were very apprehensive about booking an excursion that wasn't booked through the boat. Here is my review of Actionboysbelize.com. Finding Donald and his team was very easy. The buses were in good condition and the trip to the rain forest was both entertaining and educational. Gilbert and Joey who were our guides did an excellent job of highlighting the history of Belize not only in the city but also on the road out to the caves. Once we were at the caves, this is where the team really stood out from the other tour operators. Gilbert, Joey and their fellow co-workers went above and beyond in ensuring that each guest received the highest attention. Midway through the trails they grabbed the tubes from each women and child and carried it for them. Once at the river they ensured we all stayed together. They truly did all the work, not once did anyone have to get off their tube even in the low waters where you needed to keep your "Butts Up". After I saw the other tour operators I knew that Actionboysbelize.com really did earn their money and provided service above and beyond what I expected. The folks who booked through Carnival Cruise lines were scattered throughout the river looking for their spouse. The Actionboysbelize.com folks even helped them and after we finished our trip many of the other tour groups had asked who our guides were; they were envious.
On the way back they did stop make a quick stop where they gave out t-shirt and drinks, we had no problems with that. And as noted on some message boards, they did make mention that if you felt that they had provided a level of service beyond what was expected that tips would be appreciated; again we had no problem with that. After seeing the service that the other tour groups received, or lack of, I can honestly say that I had no problem adding a tip for the excellent service that our group received.
For information, Actionboysbelize.com charged $60 per person for the trip, but if you have 15 or more people going and let him know, he will only charge you $50 per person and the group leader goes free. I tried doing this last moment through our Carnival Legend Roll Call, problem was only seven of us actually ending up going so ended up paying normal fee which was still well worth the money.
Regards,
Tom in Connecticut
U.S. Navy (Retired)