Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zip Line and Zoo

Just got back home from our Carnival Cruise. This was our first cruise and booking the zip line with www.actionboysbelize.com was a good decision. We got off the ship early as instructed. When we reached the exit of terminal # 1 Donald was there holding a sign with our names. We boarded the van and off we went. Eventhough we got off the ship early we met a long line at the zip line site. I noticed Donald walked to one of the zip line guides and spoke to him. He then gave us the sign to come forward. We walked pass the long line and were assisted with our gears. I felt like a V.I.P. , not needing to stand in long lines. The zipping lasted about 40 minutes. After the zip line we headed to the Belize Zoo. The tour of the Zoo was free. They don't charge for a tour of the Zoo since we pass by. We were just asked to pay our entrance fees.

Whilst doing the tour of the zoo Donald pointed out some medicinal plants. He also share a lot of history and culture with us. After the tour of the Zoo we did a short drive through the countryside. We stopped for lunch at one of his friend's home. It was home style cooking, and it was GOOD!. Judith was the cook. She is a very olite and kind person. We also saw some Howler Monkeys in the nearbr bushes.

Having Donald as our tour guide was like having a brother you can count on. Our day was relaxing and full of fun. Missing our tender didn't cross my mind. For some reason I knew we were in responsible care. When we got back to te City we went to the dock and boarded our tender. I felt so bad that such great fun has to come to an end.

Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie Jones

New York

Accountant